And thus, there is an unknown

"I have to share a room with a pregnant hormonal teenager. Yay." I grumble, flopping back on my bed.
"Shut the fuck up. I heard that." Alicia growls 
"Whateeeever." I say with a giggle. 

She rolls her eyes and puts her stuff away. "When is Marco gonna be here?"  
"Umm, I think in an hour." I respond shrugging my shoulders. 

Alicia nods her head, "Imma shower." She says and runs into the bathroom, as if someone (Ricky.. wink wink) was chasing her. 

"So. Bored." I groan. 

Diiiiiiiiiing. Alicia's phone. Ryleigh don't look at her phone. Do. Not - oh fuck it. I pick up Alicia's phone and sneakily unlock it. 2 new text messages from; unknown

From: Unknown 
BTM.

From: Unknown
Midnight at the Santa Marcos pier. Can't wait to see you.

Whoa, Whoa, is Alicia cheating on Ricky? Oh heeeell no.  And what the fuck does BTM mean?

"Hay, I'll be back. I have to go somewhere." Alicia says with a smile, walking into the room. 

She had on converse, jeans, and a baggy YOLO t-shirt. "Is that my phone?" She says raising an eye brow. "Yeah. I heard it ring and I was about to give it to you." I say with a fake smile, handing her the phone.

"Okay. Well, see you later." She says with a suspicious look and leaves.

~
Alicia's POV

"Did you bring the money or not?" He was tall and bald. Tattoos covered his skin, his green orbs glaring at me with hate and lust so strong. His friends stood with him while I stood alone. Completely unfair.

"Yes." My voice trembled with fear. Alicia what did you get yourself into this time? 

I took the money out of my purse, all $400.  The money was for drugs. And sex. Mostly drugs

"Good girl." He laughs, not hesitating to snatch the money from my hands. He counts the money, smiles and walks away. Hes 'friends' followed him. 

"You know, you look familiar." The guy wrapped his arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear. "Then again whp could ever forget you." 

Lynn Richards. AKA, baby daddy. I've changed so much sicne the last time I saw him I'm surprised he recognized me. 

"Lynn, shouldn't you be humping some innocent girl?" I growled.
"Oh please."  He said rolling his eyes. "Just let me buy you a drink."

God dammit Alicia. Do. Not. -

"Sure." I said sweetly

Alicia you dumbass.

He leads me through the club to a curtained off area protected by two huge ass gangsters. Not lying. When they see him they move out of the way and let him in, him grabbing me and pulling me along. Why am I even at a club? Isn't it bad to drink while pregnant?

Smoke filled the air. The place was exclusive, saying only certain people where here.

"Lttle miss Alicia. We missed you." He said sweetly, passing a blunt over my way. 

My hands moved without my permission snatching the blunt and taking a hit. And a few more, a lot more. My head felt fuzzy, my throat burned from the vodka shots. After four rounds of shots I suddenly felt sick and dizzy. My head started to spin, and soon I blacked out. 

~

Unknown POV

Of course she would blow me off like this. Alicia, changing? She's the same druggie slut she always has been. I was so stupid to think she would ever date me again.

-

Waaaait so Alicia is cheating on Ricky? Or is this is a misunderstanding? Why is Lynn suddenly showing back up?! Will the baby be okay??

Oh lord the drama. But about the challenge, I was just so excited about posting this chapter I couldn't wait!! So the challenge for this chapter and the next one I'm posting is to get 35 comments and 70 votes. Tootalos :P