''I can fly, what can you do?"

-2 weeks later-

The airport was crowded. And annoying. Can't we be in Cali yet? 
Let me fill you in on what's happening. 

When I left the hospital things were really tense.. between everyone. Eventually Jc & Kian made up, not the same any more though. Kian met a girl a while ago, and she seems pretty nice. Jc and I aren't back together. Ricky & Alicia are officially going out, as of a week ago. So cute together! I moved back in with my mom and sister. We're slowly fixing our relationship. I go to therapy, about a lot of things. But I'm getting better. And as of right now, we are waiting to board the plane to go to Vidcon. Exciting shit. 

"Flight 269." The lady announced; us being, well us, we giggled at the 69 part and ran to the plane. Excited about finally getting on the plane, after having a three hour delay. 

"The plane just sits there like 'Yeah, I can fly. What can you do?!" Sam snarls as we all make our way onto the plane. 

"I shall name this place Sydney." Trevor declares.
"No! Lets name is Sam!" Jc argues
"What the fudge?" Ricardo asks, raising an eyebrow
"I am in love with Sam everybody!" Jc screams, earning weird looks. 
"HE'S MINE." Kian growls

"Knock it off idiots." I say, rolling my eyes. 

They all pout at my seriousness and find seats on the plane. Me with Ricardo, Ricky (who's half asleep) with Alicia, Jc & Kian fight over Sam - Jc eventually getting the seat. Kian ends up with Trevor. God, why am I friends with them again? 
~

"I'm bored!" Alicia groans not even five minutes off the ground. 
"Shut up." We all yell, tired. 
"Be nice to my girl." Ricky says protectively, with a smile. Alicia blushes.
"Thanks babe." She says dreamy-like, Ricky leans in and kisses her.

Eck. 

"Get a room you two!' Jc laughs. 
"That's kinda how I got pregnant." She growls at him, causing all of us to shut up. 

Oh, did you forget about her pregnancy? We didn't. Damn she is so moody. And always hungry. And she's only like a month or two into the pregnancy, oh lord. Can you imagine what the next 7 months are going to be like? Oh, and Marcus. Can't forget about him. He actually left two days early for Vidcon, I'm not sure why. Either way I'm excited, it's our first Vidcon. 

Ahhhhhhh! Only hours now. I can literally feel it. Vidcon, here. we. come.

~~

Ugh I'm so sorry it's short. And I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been having some personal issues, and have been staying with friends so I could just get away from the drama. I hope I can update more and I hope you all understand. 

But in the meantime, I'm sooo proud of you all. For actually doing the challenge and succeeding it. :D the challenge this time is 40+ plus comments and 60+ votes. (: I know you can achieve it!  Until then, see ya next week.