Little Miss Romance

A/N For you who ship Ryleigh & Jc.. you will love this chapter. 
~
~
~
~

“Is he here?! IS HE?!” I ask enthusiastically for the millionth time.
“He will be soon.” Alicia says rolling her eyes.

“What are you talking about, hmm?” Is probably what you are thinking. Well, you see our car is still stranded. And the boys of O2L are gonna -try- to help us fix it, cause the engineer person costs too much. 

“Why are you so excited?” Marco asks. 
“Cause she loveesss Jc!” Alicia sing-songs. 
“I do not!” I protest, crossing my arms over my chest and sticking my chin in the air. 

They snicker and smirk. I show them the middle finger and climb out of the car. The Texas heat was, well, really hot. In the distance I saw a car driving up to us. I let out an excited squeal. I know, I know, it's stupid to fangirl when I hang out when them all the time, but.. I can not control my fangirling! Certain people understand. The car pulls right next to Alica's and the passenger side door opens. A red-faced Ricardo gets out. 

“Why so red Ordieres?” I ask raising an eyebrow.
From inside the car I hear the boys yell. “SHE WANTS THE D!”

Okaaaaay.

Don't even ask.” Kian says, stepping out of the car.
“Wasn't gonna.” I reply, throwing my hands up in the air in surrender. 

He laughs his adorable little Kian laugh and the rest of the boys get out of the car. Alicia and Marco step out of Alicia's car, you could tell they were excited. Ricky walks over to Alicia and takes her hand. 

“You must be.. Alicia.” He says in a weird accent-type-thing and kisses her hand.

Her face grows tomato red. ''Y-Yeah.” She stutters. Ricky smiles at her and walks back over to the 'O2L' group. The boys laugh at Alicia & Ricky and (after talking to Marco and goofing off.) they walk over to car and inspect it. 

“So.. um.. I'm not sure what to do.” Connor admits, scratching the back of his neck.
“Same.” Jc agrees with a slight look of sadness.
“I don't think any of us do.'' Ricky says with a slight laugh.
“So what should we do?” Marco asks, and leans against the car.
“Have a dance party.” Alicia states, nodding her head fiercely.

It was around four in the afternoon, it wasn't cold and it wasn't exactly super hot. It was nice. Jc stood to my left. It honestly looked like we where in the middle of no where – how Alicia managed that, I have no idea.

“I just remembered that I brought gas.” Ricardo suddenly says and goes to his car.

After about 5 minutes he comes over to Alicia's car and fills it with enough gas to get us to Jc's house. Everyone cheers and Marco & I cheer and climb into Alicia's car. The boys climb back into Ricardo's van and they drive off, Alicia following close behind -so we don't get lost. Marco pops in his One Direction CD and we jam out to that the whole way back to Jc's home. 

~ ~ ~ 

“There is something I want to show you.'' Jc says to me.

Everyone has been at his house for about an hour, and everyone is getting along just fine. Jc and I are sitting in his backyard talking about random stuff. It was so perfect.

“Oh? And what is that?” I ask as he grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere. 

After a good 15 minutes of walking in a forest-thing-place behind his house he comes to a stop. I open my eyes, and am blown away by the sight. Now you're wondering what it is right? Okay, well there was a beautiful little pond and a mini water-fall. The grass was lush and healthy and a picnic had been sat out by the pond, under a pretty looking tree. 

“This is beautiful.'' I gush. 

Jc smiles his breath taking smile and pulls me toward the picnic. 

“We haven't gotten much alone time.” He says with a sheepish smile and sits down on the blanket. 

I smile back at him, and sit down as well.

“Sandwich darling?” He say in a british accent. 
“Yes sir'.” I say giggling. 

He laughs and shakes his head. He pulls out paper plates and makes us a lunch. (Ham sandwiches, grape-juice, Oranges, and a pretty big thing of skittles.) 

We eat the food, joke around and talk. When everything is finished we go over and sit by the pond – it was actually really clear clean water. 

''When I was younger, I used to come down here all the time.” He says, looking at the water.
“I can see why, it's beautiful.'' I say and pop some skittles in my mouth.
“My mom would get so mad cause I would disappear for hours and refused to tell her where I was going.” Jc says and laughs. “After I while I told her, but I refused to show her cause it was my secret place.” 
“Am I the only one you've showed?” I ask, turning my head to him.
“Yeah..” He says, a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

A wave of silence floats between for several minutes, then, me being myself, I laugh and throw a skittle at his face. 

“Oh heck no!” He laughs, getting up.

I throw another one and run away, he grabs the other packet of skittles and runs after me.

“YOU WLL NEVER CATCH ME CAYLEN!” I scream, throwing some skittles at him as I run around the pond. After a few minutes of running I hide behind a tree.

“He will never find me.” I say to myself, snickering. I eat the rest of my skittles and stand guard by the tree.

Coast Cl-

I feel arms wrap around my waist, and I’m thrown over a shoulder.

“JUSTIN CAYLEN CLOUD!'' I growl at him as he runs with me on his shoulder.

Jc laughs and continues running, next thing I know we're both flown into the air – he tripped on a tree root. I land on the ground and he lands on top of me. 

“Jc get your fat ass off of me.” I say to him.
“Nah..” He responds, lifting up a little so he isn't crushing me with his weight.
“Jc.” I whine. 

He smiles and gets up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up as well. He looks into my eyes and starts to lean In.

Oh my god. He's gonna kiss me. 

I lean in as well, five seconds later our lips touch. It was the most amazing kiss ever. 

“I like you.” He says, pulling away and putting his hands on my shoulders. “A lot.” 
“Oh?” 
“Ryleigh, will you be my girlfriend?”
"Jc, I would love too." I respond, smiling like crazy.

~ ~ ~

Sorry it's short, and sorry it took so long to update! I've been having writers block.