Reunion

Disclaimer: As y'all should know by now. I do not own the rights to RWBY or those to the Flash.

Y/n Pov:

"So... You ready to talk?" I ask the tied-up White Fang grunt in front of me.

"Like I'll ever talk to you, human!" He says before spitting into one of my lenses. 'Well, time to use that method again.'

I wipe off the spit with one end of my scarf. "Pretty sure you just contradicted yourself there, buddy." I start vibrating my vocal cords to sound like I've crawled out of hell and channel electricity to my eyes so that they're glowing gold. But, with my goggles red lenses, it's probably more of a fiery orange glow, even better for this occasion, "Oh well, time to scramble your brains." I vibrate my hand and move it closer and closer to the grunt's head, inch by inch, until finally.

"All right! All right! I'll talk! Just please don't kill me! I've got kids! If I die, who's gonna take care of 'em?" I stop moving my hand closer to him, but I don't pull it back and keep it vibrating.

"Answer my questions, and you may live to see your little ones again," I say, not letting up on vibrating my vocal cords either. 'Why is it that when I put my hand through a goon's chest or have it vibrating near their head, they mention kids. What? Do they think I'm gonna let them go immediately and give them a slap on the wrist instead of knocking them out and leaving them wrapped up for the police?'

"Whatever you want! Just, please, don't kill me!"

'Never planned to kill you anyway. But you don't have to know that.'

"The name of your leader. The guy who used to call the shots in Vale before he was forced to roll over." 'Seriously, five warehouses, and I still can't get a name. Because somehow, everyone was too green to have met the guy.'

"Adam! Adam Taurus! That's the guy you want, right?"

'Finally! A name!"

"Was he the man in charge before you and your buddies had to take orders from Torchwick?" The grunt shakes his head rapidly in agreement. "Well then, what can you tell me about him?"

"He's a bull faunus with horns. Tall has red hair. Never seen without his mask and carries a red sword. And he doesn't wear a uniform like me, and his mask looks different too. But if you think you can take him, then you're wrong. He'll cut you into pieces, just like all the others who got in his way." The grunt gives me a sadistic grin.

"It's hilarious that you think I'm scared. Taurus may be strong, but I'm sure I've faced stronger, much stronger." I let out a small laugh. "After all, fighting a mind-controlled Kryptonian in gladiatorial combat is no easy task. But do you want to know what I want right now?"

"What is it?"

"Well, what I want, is simple." I knock out the grunt and let my voice and eyes go back to normal. "To get home and sleep in my own bed." I stand up and look around the warehouse again. Like the last five, this one is loaded with stolen dust and knocked-out goons. 'Well, time to clean up the place.' I call in an anonymous tip with all the necessary details before running around, tightening the ropes on everyone, and leaving a note for the cops, along with the security footage I snagged from their makeshift surveillance room. Then I speed over to Beacon and into my dorm.

'Man, I feel tired. What time is it anyway?' I take out my scroll and look at the time, 3:00 AM. 'Oh wow. At least it's Saturday now. Who cares if I sleep in?' I phase out of my suit and climb into bed.

*Third Person Pov*

Nine hours later, Y/n is still sound asleep in his bed. Then, several loud bangs start to echo throughout his room, the last one causing the door to burst and send a shower of splinters and chunks of wood flying at Y/n with one piece conking him right on the head and startling him awake and causing him to fall on the floor after throwing a lightning bolt at his perceived attacker. The bolt flies through the air but strikes the wall instead; thankfully, it doesn't light on fire.