Where Am I?

Y/n Pov:

Location: Keystone City Highschool

Time: 11:27 AM

People always wonder what The Flash does when he's not saving the city; well, the answer is, being bored out of my mind. At least class will be over in ugh ten minutes, people may think ten minutes isn't a lot of time, but for a speedster, time can slow to the point where I can see a bee flap its wings. Well, I'm just glad I have Advanced Chemistry after this; something interesting always happens there. 'What I wouldn't give to get out of this class.' I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel my phone vibrate. I almost jump out of my seat when I see the alert.

Meta-Human Alert

Threat Level: 15 of 10

Confirmed Sighting

Eobard Thawne: Reverse-Flash

Hunter Zolomon: Zoom

August Hart: Godspeed

Location: Central City Park

Please Respond Immediately

'Oh shit.'

"Mister Garrick, may you please tell us what's so important that you must look at your phone."

"Family emergency, Mr. Barnes," I tell him, instantly getting a few looks from the class; they probably think one of my grandparents is in the hospital, 'Wow, ready to gossip as soon as I leave the room, how mature.'

"I see you may leave. I'll write you a note."

"Thank you, sir," I say, taking the note. 'Wow, didn't think that would work. Then again, it's more likely to be believed, ever since, that day, one that changed my life forever.'

*Time Skip*

Location: Central City Park

Time: 11:30 AM

'Good, they're still here, time to introduce myself.' I run in front of them and say, "Hey guys, this party invite-only, or can anyone join."

"You!" they yell, pointing their fingers at me.

"Me," I say, putting up my arms, reminiscent of a deranged clown locked up in Arkham. That's when they start charging at me. Now any other speedster would be worried, and with good reason, hell, so am I, I mean, three of the fastest villains you can ever face at once. That's practically a death sentence. It looks like Zoom is coming from the right, Godspeed from the left, and Thawne dead center. Boxing me in, you might want to try that when I have my back to a wall of tungsten. I run behind them so fast that I leave an after image? That's never happened before. "Seriously, what have I ever done to any of you to garner this much hatred?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as you wear that suit, we'll kill you."

"Wow, real mature Eobard, throwing a temper tantrum for God knows how long, just because you couldn't be The Flash. Hunter, all this time and you're still mad at Grodd for what he did to you, I mean, you got better. August, would your brother want you to kill the man defending the city he loved," 'Maybe that will get them to turn on each other.'

"SHUT UP, YOU, INSUFFERABLE MORON!!!!!" They all start rushing at me.

'Oh no, my plan didn't work.' I start fighting them, and for a while, I hold my own, but three-on-one, I was bound to lose eventually. Now I lay battered, bloody, and nearly broken.

"At first, we were going to kill you, but now well, now, let's see where the breach takes you."

'I can't do a damn thing to stop them, well, I guess this is the end.' I faintly see them open the portal, and just like that, I blackout.

Location: ???

Time: 10:30 AM

Third Person Pov:

Today is a pleasant day in the kingdom of Vale. The sun is out, the wind is blowing, and not a single cloud in sight. It's the kind of day everyone should be able to enjoy; unfortunately, for a certain headmaster. He must finish his paperwork. However, it seems he may not be able to finish if his broken desk is any indicator, along with the strangely dressed young man lying in its remains. The headmaster takes out a small device similar to a smartphone and makes a call. "Glynda, it seems an incident has occurred. I require your assistance," is all he says before hanging up.

A few minutes later, a woman walks out of an elevator with an unamused expression on her face. "Ozpin, I swear if you called me up here just to say you won't do your paperwork, then just tell me."

"No, Glynda, I require your assistance with another matter. It seems we have a guest," the now identified headmaster says, pointing to the young man lying in a corner, now bandaged.

"But how?" asks the woman, "the cameras should have seen him the moment he entered the grounds."

"I am as lost as you are, but this young man needs help if his wounds are any indication. I've done my best to stop the bleeding, but I fear that he may have other injuries. We need to get him to the infirmary if he stands any chance at living," the headmaster says in a voice filled with concern. The woman silently answers by enveloping the young man in a purple bubble of energy. The two make their way to the infirmary. They eventually make it to their destination with no time to spare. As soon as the doctor sees the young man, they go into a sort of trance, saving any questions for later. Hours pass by, and the doctor is successful, saving the man's life.

"I don't know how he was still breathing when you found him, but he's stable, give him some rest, and he'll wake up on his own. You can see him if you want, make sure to contact me, or one of the nurses when he wakes up," says the doctor, a middle-aged man with tiger ears?

Ozpin's Pov the next day:

Some time has passed, and the young man, no older than a first-year student, is still unconscious. "I wonder, how did you get into my office," with no response, I take a sip from my mug. As I get ready to leave the room, the young man wakes up. "Ah, you're awake, good," I say to the young man, hopefully not startling him.

"Who are you? Where am I?" he asks while looking around the room.

"I am Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon Academy. As for where you are, you are in the school infirmary," I tell the young man. "Now, if you're up for it, I'd like to ask you some questions of my own," I politely request.

"What do you want to know, sir?"

"Nothing too intrusive, just your name, how old you are, how did you get here."

"I can answer your first two questions easily, the last one, not so much. But, hey, when has life ever been easy. My name is, Y/n Jackson Garrick, I'm seventeen, as for how I got here, well, I don't remember."

"I see. Do you remember what gave you such serious injuries?"

"I was in a fight, a bad one, I lost, and next thing I know, I'm waking up here."

"I see, well, I'll leave you for now. I believe the doctor may want to run some tests to ensure you make a swift recovery."

"Oh, I guess I'll see you later, Professor."

"I guess so."

Third Person Pov:

Just as Ozpin said, the doctor came into the room after he left to run some tests to ensure Y/n makes a full recovery. Although Ozpin knows the young man is lying about how he got here, he leaves it for another day. For now, he must conquer the bane of all headmasters, paperwork.