Best Day Ever?

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY. I don't own the Flash. But I do own this fic.

A/n: And now onto Volume 2. Also, new chapter, yay.

Y/n Pov:

'Wow, today is a surprisingly quiet day. But, police are patrolling for the Vytal Festival, so criminals are either scared or biding their time. After all, some things are multiversal constants. Well, if nothing's popping up, I guess I'll take a break and have some lunch, maybe look for some books while I'm at it too.'

I speed around Vale and do some last microsecond checks before hiding in a deserted alley and letting my suit shift into what I was wearing before, black jeans, a gray t-shirt, a dark blue button-up, a brown pair of Vans, and the necklace I've gotten used to wearing. I walk out of the alley and look for a place to eat.

Third-Person Pov:

Two people are walking through the streets of Vale, a pale young man with gray hair and eyes. And a young woman with brown skin, mint green hair, and red eyes. The two begin to pass by a dust shop with a re-opening banner being hung by a man who, if the rumors about him hold even an ounce of truth, is rather spry despite his old age. The old man begins to climb down from the ladder. Unfortunately, his foot misses a step, and he falls onto the ground. The young man walks past him, but the young woman helps the older man onto his feet, stifling a brief laugh as she does.

"Scuse me, sorry. I'm not from around here. Do you know where I can find this shop?" The young woman asks before getting out a piece of paper with an address on it.

The old man nods his head in agreement and tells her how to find the bookshop. When he's done, the young woman thanks him and walks away. When she passes a corner, she sees her companion leaning on a wall with his arms crossed.

"I knew you were lost," the young man says.

"Mercury, I will pay you to shut your mouth," the young woman says before getting out a wallet full of lien and waving it in front of Mercury's face.

"That's not your money," Mercury says while shaking his head.

"But it can be yours for five minutes of silence."

Mercury's face adopts a thoughtful expression, "Hmm... No deal," he says.

"Fine," the thief says before pocketing the money and throwing the wallet aside and walking to their destination.

"Pfft. Whatever," Mercury says before leaving the wall and following his companion.

The two continue to explore more of the city. Some time passes before.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"So, how much farther?"

"A few more blocks."

"Ugh... Why does this place have to be so boring."

"Well, I like it. Tall buildings, Diverse culture-"

"And nice, dopey people to pickpocket."

The young woman stops walking and looks at Mercury, "That's every city," she says while putting her hands on her hips.

Mercury turns around, "Ooh Emerald, master thief! Please don't take my money. I barely have enough to get by," he says, turning to face Emerald and putting his hands together as if he were begging to be spared.

Emerald glares at Mercury and growls for a second in frustration before walking away from him.

"Wow. You sure are a barrel of laughs today," Mercury says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Mercury then starts following Emerald again.