Showdown (Vol. One Finale)

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY, nor do I own the Flash. We've talked about this before.

Third-Person Pov:

"Finally, she speaks," remarks the monkey faunus sitting in front of Blake. "Two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks." Blake gives the faunus a firm look at his words, "Yeah, like that," the faunus says.

Blake rolls her eyes and gives the boy a sad look. "Sun, by any chance, are you familiar with the White Fang?" she asks.

"Of course I am. I'm pretty sure there isn't a faunus on the planet that hasn't heard of them. Bunch of holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. They're a bunch of freaks if you ask me," Sun says, giving his opinion on the White Fang.

Blake calmly sips her tea before dropping the proverbial bombshell, "I was once a member of the White Fang."

Sun, not expecting that, briefly chokes on his drink and goes cross-eyed, "Wait, what? You were with them?!" he whisper-yells after he processes the information.

"That's right. For most of my life, I was one of them. Well, a more accurate statement would be that I was born into it," Blake lets out a dejected sigh, "In the ashes of the Great War, the White Fang was supposed to be a symbol of peace, unity, and equality between Humans and Faunus." She curls her free hand into a fist, "But despite being promised equality, the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hatred. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so the White Fang rose up as a voice for our people, and I was there. At the front of every rally, every boycott," she lets out a hollow laugh, "I actually believed we were making a difference in the world. But I was just a youthful optimist." Blake takes another sip of her tea, "Then five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one with a new way of thinking took his place. Our peaceful protests were slowly replaced with organized attacks. We'd firebomb shops that would refuse to serve us. We were hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part of all that was, it was working. We were being treated as equals. But not out of respect, but fear," she puts down her teacup. "So I left. And decided to no longer use my skills to aid in their violent acts. And instead, dedicate my life to being a Huntress. So now here I am, a criminal, hiding in plain sight, all with the help of a little black bow," she finishes off by wiggling her cat ears under her bow.

"And have you told your team or friends about any of this?" Sun asks. Blake looks down in shame and says nothing.

Y/n Pov:

"Blaaaaake!" Ruby, Yang, and I call out.

"Blaaaaaaaaake! Where aaaaaare yooooooou?!" Ruby cries out.

"Blaaaaake!" Yang cries out.

"Weiss, you're not helping," Ruby says after turning to look at Weiss.

"Oh! You know who could help? The police," she barks out.

"Ugh, Weiss," Ruby says, crossing her arms in irritation.

"It was an idea," Weiss says, trying to defend herself. 'Remember Y/n, you're supposed to keep them from getting killed. Not kill them.'

"Yeah, a bad one," Ruby says.

"Look, Weiss, no offense to you. But your view of the faunus is pretty biased. So I think we should hear Blake's side of the story before we jump to any conclusions," I say.

Weiss has a look of shock on her face before she recovers and says, "I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize that I'm right."

"And I think I might just end your second chance right here. But I've got more pressing concerns than putting a brat in her place," I say, looking at Weiss dead in the eye.