Forever Fall (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I still don't own RWBY or the Flash. Never have, never will. *Mopes in Zoidberg*

Third Person Pov:

It's been a few days since Jaune told Y/n and Pyrrha his secret. Since then, he's been forced to do Cardin's bidding after he overheard him and threatened to expose him if he didn't. As a result of the short leash Cardin has him on, Jaune distanced himself from his team.

Jaune Pov:

'Oh man, what am I going to do? I can't ask Pyrrha for help because things would be awkward between us. I can't go to Ren and Nora since they don't know about my transcripts, and Nora would try to solve the problem with violence, and I can't go to Carmine because he's furious at me for hurting Pyrrha. And my only other option is telling team RWBY. And that's a no-go because Ruby wouldn't look at me the same for lying to her, Weiss would probably go straight to Ozpin, Blake and I might as well be strangers, and Yang would probably kill me for upsetting Ruby.' *Ring*'Oh great, what does Cardin want now.'

Carmine: We need to talk

'What, do I do? Do I ignore him and make things worse? Do I go and possibly get my butt kicked?'

Me: About?

'Please don't be what I think it is.'

Carmine: About you being Cardin's lapdog

'How does he know? We haven't talked since he punched me. He's been busy hanging out with that girl team CRDL was picking on.'

Me: How do you know about that?

Carmine: I didn't

'Wait, what?'

Carmine: I'm kidding. I've noticed you've been spending more time with team CRDL. Pyrrha is bummed out, and Ren and Nora are starting to be affected by your absence. Not to mention you've been looking pretty burned out in class

Me: How did you get all that? I thought you were too busy hanging out with that girl you helped out

Carmine: That's for me to know and you to never find out

Me: Where are we going to meet?

Carmine: Tomorrow in the library after classes are over. It's quiet, so no one would give a second thought to us whispering. And you won't have to hear me yell at you again.

Me: Fine

Y/n Pov:

"Fine, huh, whatever you say, pal." I slip on my ring, "Time to go to work."

*Timeskip to the next day after classes.*

'Alright, Jaune, let's see if you're still a man of your word,' I start walking to the library, and after a few minutes, I make it there.

"Now, where are you, Jaune?" I start looking around the place.

"Carmine?"

'Found him.' I turn around, "Hey Jaune, ready to talk?"

"Not really," he says.

"Well, too bad, kid," I say. "Come on, let's get a table in the back. Even fewer witnesses there."

"Sure," he says. We manage to find an empty table near a corner and sit down.

"Now, Jaune, it's come to my attention that Cardin has you on a leash, care to explain why?" I ask.

Jaune looks around nervously, "He heard us," he whispers.

"Heard us what?" I ask rhetorically.

"He heard us talk about, you-know-what," he says, leaning on the table.