Chapter XX: Far away from the truth

Rage surges through my veins as my brain registers the words. Was it the reason he was calm even after I told him his friend were here?! Does that mean?! Obviously. All along this drama his friend or friends knew about our secret marriage. Which wasn't a secret in the first place like I thought.

And he had the nerve to threaten me to make my life a living hell if a word got out. He had the nerve to wreck the havoc after Diya revealed she knew about the marriage.

I wouldn't have known that Gashmir's stiffened as well if he wasn't holding my wrists. His grip on my wrist tightened as soon as he heard the intruder. Good, he should be frightened.

I pushed Gashmir with such force to get him off of me. Gashmir's cursing didn't go unnoticed. But no one paid attention to it.

Looking directly into Siddhartha's eyes, I said the only thing that had in my mind, "oh, believe me he is not." Which was the truth anyway.

Right after I slid off his bed, I overheard him, "Keya, you have to listen."

I don't understand why Gashmir was even trying. There's no point in denying his friends knew and he was being hypocritical all the time. When I was being super secretive about our secret. I felt stupid for trusting my untrustworthy husband. Who knows how many people knew about it when I was acting ignorant.

I strode to the bedroom door. Believe me, I can't stand in the same room with that hypocrite anymore. When Siddhartha didn't move I threw a glare, which had no effect on him. I groaned, "move,"

The nagging was rising inside me as the memories came rushing of the past. That bastard played his part well being a victim. Besides, like a fool I believed. I felt sorry for what he got dragged in between this. I was worried for his future, his acting career shouldn't get destroyed. Even after being cautious when Diya came to know the truth I felt guilty. I was struggling to tell Gashmir about that and decided against it. Not long after that it too got revealed. He blamed me for my uncaring ways.

I pushed past Siddhartha knowing he wouldn't budge a little from my way.

By the time I reached the living room where now Yuvaan was watching IPL replacing Siddhartha. Unbothered.

I stomped my way towards the door ignoring the rising fury inside my chest. One more friend huh! I got held back from opening the door as Gashmir lifted me by my waist and carried me back to the living room. I struggle in his hold. But that was what I did, struggle. Seeing that Gashmir has no intentions to let me be.

He placed me on the floor and stood in front. I screamed, literally screamed in his face, "what the hell do you think you did?!"

"Terminated your escape plan." Gashmir replied, not so innocently.

"Why?!" I screamed again, unable to control my fury.

"So you couldn't escape, duh!" Again, the reply was airy. The nerve of this jerk to show nonchalance.

I grit my teeth, "let me go, you hypocritical creepy creature."

Gashmir frowned in utter disbelief with the way the words were designed for him. He was used to hearing bastard or jerk. Not more than that. But the hypocritical creepy creature had him amused. He didn't know if to laugh and worsen the situation or just appreciate the insult silently. This girl always left him amused. Intentionally or not.

But to his expulsion his friend betrayed him. At least one of them. As Yuvaan being Yuvaan was watching IPL ignoring the unfolding drama in front. Sid's laugh echoed all over the flat making Keya more agitated. And if Gashmir joined his traitorous friend then the orgy of Keya will be worth watching. Won't it?! Though he controlled his emotions.