Chapter 8: ᵈⁱᵈ He forgot

It's time to sleep, Jungkook got inside his room

It's time to sleep, Jungkook got inside his room. Taehyung was walking upstairs with Eunsuk in front of him. Taehyung smirked, he opened Jungkook's room, which made Eunsuk confused.

“What are you doing?” Eunsuk inquired as he stopped in front of Jungkook's room.

“Having fun.” Taehyung snickered, locking the door.

Eunsuk suddenly heard the sound of moaning inside, which shattered his heart. He ran into the guest room, Taehyung heard it, and he opened the door, but he didn't find Eunsuk. He closed the door once again, turning around, but he flinched when Jungkook was standing in front of him.

“I heard moaning, what was that?” Jungkook asked, drying his wet hair.

“Ringtone of my phone?” Taehyung retorted unsure.

“Your phone's ringtone is moaning?” Jungkook rose his brow.

“Y-yeah because I like teasing noona.” Taehyung lied.

Actually, he searched for it on YouTube.

“Okay” Jungkook retorted as he went to the cabinet.

Taehyung sighed in relief, sitting down on the bed.

“I thought you were watching porn and forgot that you're in my room.” Jungkook added.

“Where's the kid?” Taehyung asked to change the topic.

“Might be sleeping in their room.” Jungkook responded, laying down on the bed.

“Ah, I'll go sleep, good night.” Taehyung responded, laying on the bed, and turning his back on Jungkook.

He flinched when he felt an arm around his waist, warm breath fanning on his neck, sending a shiver down his adrenaline.

“Good night, love.” Jungkook muttered, closing his eyes, feeling comfortable with his husband beside him.

He was now having a perfect time sleeping.

When the sun has risen, Taehyung woke up first, he turned around, and lazily opened his eyes, seeing Jungkook's features.

“It's been a while” Taehyung muttered, caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

He shook his head, stood up on the bed, and walked to the bathroom. Jungkook also woke up, he didn't feel Taehyung's presence beside him. He was about to run away once again, but the door of his bathroom opened, and Taehyung came out already prepared.

“Good Morning, Sir.” Taehyung smiled, bowing his head.

He sighed in relief, he wasn't dreaming.

“Good Morning.” Jungkook stood up, hugging Taehyung.

“What am I to you, Sir?” Taehyung asked, which made Jungkook taken aback.