Chapter 28: Gender reveal

Taehyung's stomach was getting round

Taehyung's stomach was getting round. He was carefully walking or doing something so he won't hurt his baby. Besides him, his twins also got excited to see the baby. His hyungs making sure he'll eat anything he wants and also what healthy for baby.

"Tae, are you ready?" Jin inquired as he got inside Taehyung's room.

"Is Jungkook coming? Is he here?" Taehyung asked, standing up while rubbing his tummy.

"He told me he's coming, come on, let's go downstairs." Jin responded.

"Okay." Taehyung retorted.

Well, they were planning to do the gender reveal. Jin already baked a cake and cake pop with a color of gender. If Pink, that means it's girl and Blue is a boy.  Jin was only the one who knew about the gender since when Taehyung got a check-up, he told the doctor not to tell the gender to his surprise.

"Hyung, I'm excited." Taehyung started with a boxy smile form on his lips.

"Me too, I wanna see your reaction." Jin giggled.

They went downstairs, the others were also there, waiting for the surprise.

"Okay, since Jungkook wasn't here yet, I will give the cake pop, if you saw white that means it's nothing, whoever got blue or pink inside the pop, that means it'll reveal the gender." Jin told others who just nodded their head.

"How about us, uncle?" Taehee pouted while standing on the couch.

"Of course, you will cut the cake but don't worry, the knife isn't that harmful, for now, we'll wait for your dada." Jin replied while distributing the cake pop to them.

Later on, the door has opened, exhausted Jungkook came inside. He was confused when he saw them, encircling in the living room.

"Here he is." Jin started when he saw Jungkook while holding a GoPro camera.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"Come here, Jungkookie, it's gender reveal." Taehyung uttered, dragging Jungkook along with him.

"Okay, so I call you one by one and you are going to bite the cake pop, understood?" Jin started while giving Jungkook the cake pop.

They just hummed in response, obeying what Jin told them.

"Namjoon ah, you can start now." Jin stated while filming Namjoon.

Namjoon bites the cake pop, looking at what's inside it.

"It's white." Namjoon said, showing the cake pop to the camera.

"It's not on him, okay, Hoseok ah." Jin continued filming Hoseok.

Hoseok did the same, smiling when he loves the taste.

"It's white too." Hoseok retorted.

"Okay, Jimin ah, how about yours." Jin pointed the camera at Jimin.