Chapter 22: Explanation

Hi, I will do a flashback for this chapter so y'all won't get confused. It might get longer and boring than another chapter.
---------------------------

Chapter 22: Explanation

*Let's back to the time before Taehyung's accident

*Let's back to the time before Taehyung's accident.*

Jeonghwa was in a rage when Taehyung's family leave the house, she wasn't done punishing them and treating them as her slaves. She doesn't want them to live happily and took her money even though it was Jungkook's money.

In their months living with Jeonghwa, they were treated as a pet, they got abused same with Taehyung. Jeonghwa abused Taehyung even though he's pregnant, doesn't let him eat proper food. Jungkook was busy all day, he barely goes back to the house due to his busy schedule. If Jungkook went back, Jeonghwa threatening Kim's family to kill them and she acted like she was a good mother-in-law.

"I want you to kill him, make sure you will left nothing, no evidence." Jeonghwa ordered Jin who was in her office in the mansion.

"Ma'am, I can't do that" Jin complained

"You'll do what I say, I'll help you in everything." Jeonghwa ordered, her voice was stern.

"But ma'am, what about your son? He'll suffer if Taehyung dies." Jin stated.

"I don't care, I want him to die and besides, I can find someone for Jungkook. You don't have to worry, no one will find out about this. In exchange, I'll help your mom's bill." Jeonghwa explained.

"As you say, Ma'am." Jin responded.

Jin doesn't want to but he badly needs the money for the hospital bill, it's increasing every time his mom stayed in the hospital.

"What do you think you're doing, Jeonghwa?!" Geon inquired when he heard the conversation between Jin and Jeonghwa.

"I'll do what's the right thing!" Jeonghwa retorted.

"Right thing? Killing innocent people?!" Geon exclaimed.

"Just let me do this, trust me, everything will be fine." Jeonghwa uttered.

"This is a crime, Jeonghwa, later on, if police found out about this, you'll get caught." Geon stated

"You love me, right? I know you won't let anyone know about this. I trust you Geon, I love you, please let me just do this one." Jeonghwa said with her begging tone.

"Fine, I'll let this one slid, but I don't want it to happen again." Geon sighed in defeat, he was blind in his love for her.

Without knowing, the guard was watching them, recording everything that he heard.

Jin arrived at the hospital, he was glad that he'll able to pay his debt in the hospital.

"Good evening, I'm here to pay patient 306 bills." Jin started.