Chapter 7: Teased

Chapter 7: Teased

The kids were playing with Taehyung in the pool

The kids were playing with Taehyung in the pool. Their laughter and yells can be heard in the living room where Jungkook, Jeonhwa, and Eunsuk were.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook asked, looking at the pool area.

“Eunsuk was worried, yesterday you didn't come, that's why he wanted to check on you.” Jeonhwa replied, sitting in front of him.

“I'm fine, is that all?” Jungkook replied, glancing at her.

“I and his mom already agreed to let him live here with you.” Jeonhwa smiled.

“What? You agreed without asking me?” Jungkook inquired solemnly, glaring at her.

“Why not son? After all, you'll get married to him. Eunsuk is such a good guy for you.” Jeonhwa replied.

“I didn't agree with anything, Mom. I'm not going to marry him.” Jungkook gritted his teeth.

“Not yet, son, I'm sure you will like him after knowing him. That's why I want him to stay here with you, so you can go along with him.” Jeonhwa replied.

“He should live with his parents in, a condo, or an apartment.” Jungkook retorted.

“He doesn't like living alone, his parents will leave for their work in the States. It's also the way for both of you to get close.” Jeonhwa stated.

“If he can't, he should come with them or with his friends.” Jungkook countered.

“He's comfortable with you, he doesn't have friends here.” Jeonhwa excused.

“Comfortable with me? He just knows me for a day, Mom. He doesn't know me well to get comfortable.” Jungkook scowled.

“Just let him stay, you'll get used to him soon. He's not a bad influence on you, he'll be good for you. He's perfect for you.” Jeonhwa added.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he knows, he won't win with her.

“Fine, but he'll stay in the guest room.” Jungkook stated.

“What? But your room was big enough for both of you, why would you let him stay in that cheap room?” Jeonhwa inquired sternly.

If Eunsuk and Jungkook get married, it'll be a good opportunity for her and the company.

“Because I said so if he doesn't want to. Then leave, I don't need his presence here. Find him a condo, my house isn't a charity.” Jungkook stood up and went to the pool.

“Just stay here, I'll call someone to design your room. Make sure you get close to him and his kids, it'll work.” Jeonhwa added.

“Okay.” Eunsuk replied.

“I'll go now, I leave you here.” Jeonhwa stood up.

Eunsuk nodded his head and Jeonhwa left.

Later on, Jungkook went to his work after scolding his kids to get up on the pool and dry themselves.

Being whipped by his husband, he didn't scold him, he was softly telling him to get out of the pool. The kids were sleeping in their room since they were tired after playing with their mama.

“Who are you?” Eunsuk inquired Taehyung, who was cooking in the kitchen.

“I already introduced myself to you, I don't like repeating myself.” Taehyung sassily replied.

“I'm asking you, who are you?!” Eunsuk snarled.

Taehyung stopped cutting the bell pepper, looking at him with a teasing smirk.

“You wouldn't like it if I tell you.” Taehyung snickered.

“Stay away from him! I can take care of him!” Eunsuk yelled.

“You can take care of him? But how about his kids? Can you?” Taehyung inquired.

“I'm your boss too! Don't talk back!” Eunsuk growled.

Taehyung sighed, going back to his work, which made Eunsuk rage.

“Now why are you silent, huh?!” Eunsuk inquired solemnly.

“Are you some psychopath? You told me not to talk back, what's wrong with you, huh? Geez! Get out of my sight.” Taehyung retorted.

“Don't ever try to steal him from me, he's my fiancé.” Eunsuk stated.

“Tell that to your fiancé, tell him not to touch me. Oh, sorry, you can't relate, right? Do you ever feel how his touches linger on my body? His arms caged me like he would rather not let go of me. His touches were so gentle and warm. He even back hugs me, can you relate?” Taehyung sneered.

“Stop! Stop saying nonsense! Don't think it has meaning! I-It just simple touches!” Eunsuk gulped, eyes tearing up.

“Cry, baby, cry baby~” Taehyung sang teasingly when he saw tears forming in Eunsuk's eyes.

“Get out of this house! His mother doesn't even like you!” Eunsuk howled.

Eunsuk was about to slap Taehyung, but Taehyung grabbed his knife, pointing it at Eunsuk.

“His witch mother never likes me, and I don't care. I pitied you, you're forcing yourself on someone who can't even love you, at least a little. He can't even like you back. Poor you, you don't know me, I'll show no mercy, leave me alone and do whatever you want.” Taehyung retorted, the tip of the knife pointing to Eunsuk's Adam's apple.

They heard the doorbell, Eunsuk wipes his tears and walked to the door, opening it and showing the exhausted Jungkook.

“What happened? Why are you crying?” Jungkook asked as he saw Eunsuk's swollen eyes.

“I'm fine” Ensue simply replied

“He was watching something, and him, being an emotional bitch, started to cry.” Taehyung retorted yelling.

Eunsuk glared at Taehyung, who just smirked at him.

“Taehyung your mouth.” Jungkook chided.

“Sorry?” Taehyung replied unsure.

Jungkook simply shook his head while Taehyung continued cooking.

“You seem tired, let me massage you to lessen your stress.” Eunsuk offered as he grabbed Jungkook's bag.

Jungkook didn't want to complain since he was tired. Eunsuk led him to the couch, Jungkook sat down, closing his eyes, sighing. He moans in pleasure when Eunsuk started to stroke his back and nape, which made Eunsuk satisfied.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Arghh!” Taehyung hissed when he did not so accidentally cut his pointer finger.

Jungkook immediately shot up, running into the kitchen, seeing Taehyung washing his bleeding finger.

“What are you doing? Can't you just be careful?!” Jungkook groans, wiping his finger.

“You don't have to worry, it's small.” Taehyung giggled.

“Why I wouldn't get worried?! You cut yourself." Jungkook scolded.

Taehyung giggled, cupping Jungkook's cheeks.

“It's just a small wound, I wouldn't die because of it.” Taehyung smiled.

“Duh-don't mention that y-you're not going to die. Y-you won't leave me again.” Jungkook stated, pulling Taehyung, and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung was surprised, he glanced at Eunsuk who watching them, he subtly brushed his lips on Jungkook's cheeks, his hands roaming on Jungkook's back, leaning his chin on Jungkook's shoulder blade while his lips ghosted on it. His eyes were simply focused on Eunsuk who was crying.