Chapter 29: Choon-Hee

Jungkook was taking care of the twins, he didn't go to his work since his hyungs were also busy with their personal works

Jungkook was taking care of the twins, he didn't go to his work since his hyungs were also busy with their personal works. No one will take care of his kids if he leaves so he had to stay at home. It's Taehyung's 9 months of being pregnant.

"Dada, where's my banana milk?" Jungoo inquired as he went to the kitchen while Jungkook was cooking.

"In fridge baby, go and check it." Jungkook replied while flipping the bacon.

"But dada, I don't see them here." Jungoo pouted as he opened the fridge.

"Baby, find it by your eyes, not by your mouth. Dada is cooking." Jungkook sighed.

"Oh, I found it here, dada, sowwy." Jungoo giggled, grabbing the banana milk, running away.

Jungkook just shooked his head while scooping rice for them.

"Dada, where're my dolls?" Taehee asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Did you check your cabinet?" Jungkook retorted inquiring, setting the bowls of rice on the table.

"Where's a cabinet, dada?" Taehee inquired.

"Check it by yourself" Jungkook replied.

"Okie" Taehee mumbled, running upstairs.

Jungkook settle the food on the table, removing his apron, he saw Taehyung coming downstairs.

"You're awake, come and let's eat." Jungkook said, helping Taehyung to walk into the dining room.

"Where're the kids?" Taehyung inquired when Jungkook pulled out the chair for Taehyung.

"Taehee, Jungoo, come here and let's eat." Jungkook called out.

The twins running towards them, Jungkook lifts Taehee, settling her on the chair.

"Mama, eat a lot, okay?" Jungoo uttered while looking at him.

"Of course, I will." Taehyung responded, caressing Jungoo's hair.

Jungoo giggled as he eat his food. Taehyung suddenly felt his tummy paining. He inhales and exhales to lessen the pain but it hurts a lot.

"Jungkook, it hurts!" Taehyung groans, fisting his hands on Jungkook's sleeves.

"Huh? Wait, I'll carry you." Jungkook immediately responded.

"Please! Faster, it hurts a lot!" Taehyung cried, touching his belly.

Jungkook stood up, carefully carrying Taehyung like a bridal style. The twin's eyes got teary at what's happening to Taehyung. Jungkook runs outside, hissing in pain when Taehyung's fingers digging on his skin. He set Taehyung inside of his car and got inside to drive.

He contacted his hyungs to take care of the kids while driving.

"Jungkook ah!!!" Taehyung screamed while hitting Jungkook's arms.

Maid(O)ther✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara