Chapter 26: Teased

Chapter 26: Teased

When their vacation ended, everything went well

When their vacation ended, everything went well. But not for Eunsuk who had been confined in an asylum due to his psychopathic disorder, he was positive for having a mental illness and obsession with Jeon Jungkook, in his mind he thought that he was married to Jungkook, his delusional mindset makes him crazy over Jungkook.

"Finally, we're far at that beach." Jimin groans, laying on the couch.

"If Jungkook isn't handsome, it shouldn't happen at all." Hoseok uttered, tangling his legs on Jimin, sharing one couch.

"It's Jungkook's fault." Yoongi added, sitting on one couch.

"Y'all stop blaming him, don't act y'all didn't enjoy the drama." Jin stated, rolling his eyes.

"Where's the couple?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Probably they were making baby, that's why there are moans upstairs." Jimin replied falling in a deep slumber.

Namjoon simply shut his mouth while Jin laughing silently.

Later on, Taehyung woke up naked with a white duvet covering his body. He also felt bare of arms around his waist. He removes Jungkook's arm, standing up on the bed. He wore comfortable clothes, walking downstairs.

"How are you bitch? Does your ass felt good?" Jimin inquired, raising his brow.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung retorted, grabbing the water in a fridge.

"Don't try to act innocent, your moans can hear through here." Jimin stated, rolling his eyes while making toast for him.

"And so? You're just jealous because Yoongi can't do that." Taehyung mocked playfully.

"You're lucky you're pregnant, or else, I already kick you out." Jimin sassed.

"This is my house, I can simply drag you out." Taehyung sassed back.

"Can you just two shut up? We're sleeping here!" Yoongi groans in annoyance.

"Then go to your house." 95'z replied.

"Shut up you two are bottom!" Yoongi retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up you uncle pabo!" Taehyung shot back.

Yoongi just tsk-ed, laying back on the couch.

"Mama!" Jungoo's sleepy voice was heard.

Taehyung went to the stairs seeing Jungoo walking downstairs while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, baby?" Taehyung responded, lifting Jungoo.

"Bad nightmares, hide me, mama, monsters want to eat me." Jungoo mumbled, snuggling his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck

"Sure, mama will protect you." Taehyung smiled, pecking the top of Jungoo's head.

Jungoo fell asleep while clutching on Taehyung's body.

"Mama!" It was Taehee's voice

Taehyung looked upstairs, she also ran downstairs, hugging Taehyung's left leg.

"What happened, bub?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't wanna be alone." Taehee pouted.

"You can sleep beside Uncle Yoonie." Taehyung responded.

"Otay" Taehee replied, laying on top of Yoongi.

"Hyung, where's Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"He seems very tired, he still sleeping." Jimin replied, eating his sandwich.

"Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung inquired once again.

"He went out to but grocery, we're out of stock." Jimin said.

"He should tell to me." Taehyung sighed.

"How can he tell to you if you are 'busy' moaning so loud?!" Jimin sarcastically said.

"Can you just stop bringing about that. You're so mean." Taehyung replied.

He wants to take a seat but the couch was still full by Yoongi and Hoseok.

"How can I forget about that? That's a tramautic experience for me." Jimin exaggerate.

"You exaggerating everything, hyung. Stop acting like you aren't moaning when your bottom." Taehyung retorted, rolling his eyes.

He sat down on a chair beside Jimin.

"I wondered what Eunsuk doing right now. Did he enjoy his new place?" Jimin asked.

"He should be, that's the place where he belongs." Taehyung responded.

"Asylum isn't that bad." Jimin snickered.

Eunsuk was sitting in a corner of his room in the asylum. He was fidgeting his fingers while mumbling incoherent words and sometimes he repeated the word 'Jungkook's is my husband' as he was crazy.

"Is there a chance he'll be fine if he stays here for rehabilitation?" Jeremiah asked the psychiatrist while looking at the small window on the door.

"Don't worry, this is the safe place for him. We'll do anything to make sure he'll be fine and cure for his illness." The psychiatrist assured.

"Thank you." Jeremiah responded, pitying Eunsuk's condition.

He sighed but flinched when Eunsuk suddenly stood up, harshly hitting the door while crazily staring at them.

"Let me go! I'm not crazy! I'm telling to the truth! I'm married and Jungkook is my husband! He's mine!" Eunsuk yelled, punching the door.

Jeremiah simply gulped down, kind of scared of him.

"Don't you trust me? I'm your friend! You should've trusted me! Let me get out of this! I need to talk to Jungkook!" Eunsuk yelled on top of his lung.

"He's not your husband, I'm doing what's good for you. Just follow what they will tell you and you will be free soon." Jeremiah explained.

"You're not helping me! If you really want what's good for me then get me out of here! Go and bring Jungkook to me! Tell him I'm here, he'll surely come for me!" Eunsuk gritted his teeth.

"He doesn't care about you, just forget about him. Calm down and listened to them, once you're fine, I'll help you to get out of here. But for now, you have to stay for your health. Trust me, Eunsuk." Jeremiah stated.

"You! You're the one who should trust me! I'm not crazy! They making up a story about me! They lied about their relationship! I'm only Jungkook's husband and no one else! That Taehyung was dead! He was ruining my relationship with Jungkook!" Eunsuk was desperate.

"I think, it's better if you leave him, he'll get rage and harm himself. We'll update you about his condition, you can visit if you want." The psychiatrist said.

"Please do anything for him, I'll pay for it." Jeremiah stated.

"We'll do our best." The psychiatrist said.

Jeremiah sighed and walked away from Eunsuk's room.

"Where do you think you're going? Help me to get out of here! I'm not crazy! Come back or else I'll kill you! Jeremiah! Help me you asshole! You'll regret this! I'm Jungkook's husband! He'll kill you for me!" Jeremiah yelled, throwing anything that he saw inside the room.

The psychiatrist shooked her head and leave him for a while to do the prescription he needed for his recovery.