Did You See Him?

*wɛร' p.ѳ.ѵ*

I'm laying down on my bed with a beer bottle in my hand looking up at the ceiling thinking about her. Sarah Asford. Then my bedroom door swings open.

" Ew...it smells like boozes and dirty laundary " Keaton said.

" Smells like this every day " I said, taking a swig of beer.

" You have to quit drowning yourself in beer and get up " He scolded.

" What am I suppose to do " I ask/said.

" Well first you are going to go take a shower and if mom see's you she's going to make me hose you off outside " He said stepping back.

" I am not that dirty " I said.

" Wes, if you were to go to the beach the ocean would run away from " He said laughing.

" Hahaha so funny " I said , note the sarcasm.

" Go clean yourself " He said leaving the room.

I grabbed some clothes then went and 'cleaned myself' then went downstairs and saw my mom and Keaton.

" Finally " Keaton said.

" What " My mom asked.

" Wes finally took a shower " Keaton said.

" Thank heavens . Boy I was 'bout to take you in the yard and hose you off " My mom said laughing, wich 'caused Keaton to laugh.

" I stunk that bad " I asked/said, the nodded. Keaton grabbed his car keys and opened the front door.

" Come on Wes....Here boy lets go to the beach " Keaton said, making dog noises.

" Oh. So now your calling me a dog huh " I said/asked, he nodded.

" Let's go " I said walking out the door and getting into Keaton's car and waited for him.

" Let's go to the beach " Keaton said as he got in the car a turned on the ignition and drove to the beach.

...............

Several minutes later we got to the beach and found a spot to sit down on. I put my sunglasses on and looked out at the ocean. The last time I was here was the last time I ever saw Sarah. I got that memory out of my head , I don't like thinking about her because it brings back bad memories.Keaton nudged my shoulder.

" Dude. Go mingle or hit on girls " He said raising his eyebrow.

" Really hit on girls " I said, remembering when I used to hit on girls was when I was with Sarah. Why can't I get her out of my head?

I stood up and dusted off my shorts and started walking around the beach looking at girls. None of them sparked my interest until I saw a girl who happned to look like Sarah with a small child. I knew that it couldn't be her , unless she got pregnant. The thought of that gave me chills . I sighed and walked back to Keaton.

" You find any ladies out there " He asked, looking at me.

" Well, didn't find any . The only girl who sparked my interest was this girl who looked like Sarah but she had a kid with her " I said, running my fingers through my hair.

" Man, quit thinking about her " Keaton said.

" How can I not , she was your bestfriend how can you not miss her " I said. He huffed.

" Wes....I miss her , I miss her so much but I have to continue living " He said while he tousled his hair.

" Well I can't " I said, getting up and walking back home.

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

Today me and Jordan were going to go to the beach. Jordan had to pull me out of my bed by my feet 'cause I had to get up. I really haven't been doing the things that I used to do before my mom's death. Whenever she's brought up in a conversation it brings tears in my eyes. When we got there , their were some kids playing in the sand. Jordan looked over and smiled at me. We found a place to sit down and while Jordan went and did whatever he said he was going to do I went walking along the shore.

" La Di Da , La Di Da , La Di Da " I sang quietly to myself . Afer about 10 minutes , I walked back to where me and Jordan were sitting at but a little kid blocked me .

" Can you help me " He asked.

" What do you need help with buddy " I said, getting on my knees to face him.

" I can't find my mommy " He said in a said voice. I sighed.

" Aw.....I'm sorry. Where was the last place you saw her " I asked him.

" I saw her over there " He said pointing to a place on the beach.

" Well lets go find her " I said, picking him up and walking to where he pointed.

" Devan.....Devan......Devan " I turn around with the boy in my arms and see a teenager or who looked to be a teenager running around the beach . I ran to her and sat the boy down infront of me , the girl wrapped her arms around the boy and picked him up.

" Devan where have you been " She worriedly asked. I hlet out a sigh of relief knowing that we had found his mom.

" Thank you so much. I dont no what I would do without my son " She said, hugging me.

" Your welcome " I said.

" Is there anyway of repaying you for finding my son " She asked/said.

" No thank you . Knowing that he's safe is all I need " I said, bending down on my knees and hugging the boy.

" Now , listen to your mommy and dont run off 'cause next time I might not be here to help you find her " I said. I got up and the girl thnked me once again before walking off. I turned around and walked back to Jordan.

" Your going to be a great mother " He said smiling.

" I know " I said, flipping my hair.

" Did you see him " He asked. Who?

" Did I see who " I asked.

" Did you see Wes " He said. Cue the memories. The memories bout Wes and I came flooding back to me . I haven't thought about him in years. I mean yeah he's came across my mind but I pushed the thought of him away knowing how much pain he caused me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!