Official (9)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Dabi's POV

It didn't take long for him to kiss back and start to melt into the kiss. We stayed there for a few minutes with a few breaks to breathe.

"How about we go somewhere else," I said.

"Sure," he said looking away.

In Hawks Room

"Are you sure you want to do this," I asked putting him on the bed.

"Yes, I'm sure, Touya," he said. For some reason, he is the only one I am okay with saying my real name.

With that, I put him on the bed in a comfortable position and got on top of him. I started touching his wings to mess with him. "Touya, don't touch the wings," he said.

"I can touch them now bird brain I can make it go away after," I said. I continued touching his wings learning that going father to the middle they are more sensitive since his moans got louder.

"Touya please," he said.

"Please what Birdie," I said messing with him.

"Touya!!!!," he said begging.

"Yes Birdie, what do you want," I said still messing with him touching his wings.

"Don't make me beg," he said pouting.

"What fun would that b-," I said before he cut me off by pulling me in and kissing me again. After a few seconds, we both started using our tongues for a fight for dominance, which I won. I started palming his member through his pants.

"Take them off please," he said in between moans. I did what he asked after taking off his belt.

"Is that better Birdie," I asked touching a sensitive part of his wings. While still palming his now released member.

"Please let me-," he started saying while going to my pants.

"Go ahead Birdie," I said going into a better position to take off my pants and boxers. He took off my belt and pants after a moment of messing with my belt. He moved himself down on the bed to my member. He took my member in his mouth and started licking it.

No one's POV (It's easier to write this way)

Hawks started sucking Dabi off and Dabi let a few noises escape. "Birdie, let me do something," Dabi said taking a bit of his member out of Hawks mouth. Dabi moved into a 69 position and let Hawks take him in his mouth again. "Go ahead Birdie," Dabi said before also taking Hawks in his mouth. They both started to lick each other and make a few sounds in between. (A/N I am making neither of them have gag reflexes so yeah) They both did this for a few minutes before Hawks squeezed Dabi's leg trying to signal he was close, Dabi just continued what he was doing ignoring Hawks warning. When Hawks came he swallowed it and milked him. Dabi then got out of the position so Hawks could calm down from his high. It took Hawks a minute so Dabi got up to look for something.

"Touya you didn't cum," Hawks said sitting up and looking for Dabi. "Touya?" Hawks asked seeing his closet door open. "Found it Birdie," Dabi said coming out of the closet. Hawks didn't say anything he understood what Dabi was talking about as soon as he saw the box. "TOUYA!" Hawks slightly screamed. "What's with all the toys Birdie," Dabi asked looking through the box while looking at Hawks in between. "If you looked up the wings thing you should know why," Hawks said quietly but Dabi still heard him. "So, this is for your heat," Dabi said getting closer to the bed. "Yeah," Hawks said quietly rolling his eyes. "How about we use them now," Dabi said standing at the edge of the bed. (A/N Hawks was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs closed) He put the box on the bed and stood in between Hawks now open legs.

"Get ready Birdie," Dabi said staring at Hawks while putting lube on and going towards a condom, to which his head got smacked away. "No condoms just do it please," Hawks said being inpatient. "Ok Birdie," Dabi said putting his fingers in Hawks to stretch him out.

When Dabi thought Hawks was prepared he took out his fingers and licked them to which Hawks groaned. Dabi then moved Hawks to the center of the bed to get in a better place.

"You ready Birdie," Dabi said looking at him. Hawks response was getting on all fours with his butt in front of Dabi. Dabi put a little bit in while he let Hawks adjust.

"Keep going," Hawks said moving back to Dabi. Dabi still only put a few more inches in and stopped. "DABI," Hawks whined loudly. "What Birdie." Dabi said. "Just put it all in already," he whined again. With that Dabi pulled almost all the way out and then slammed all the way in and moved slowly. "Happy now Birdie," Dabi said in Hawks ear after laying against his back. "Mhm~" Hawks said.

Dabi kept repeating the motion of going almost all the way out and going in, he did this until he found Hawks prostate which got a loud moan from Hawks. Dabi abused that spot until Hawks came. Hawks could feel Dabi getting close by his change of movements. "Cum inside me," Hawks said rolling back to meet Dabi.

Dabi held on to the side of his hips and slammed in as far as he could go to cum. When he came down from his high he pulled most of the way out and flipped Hawks over to be face to face. "Ready for round two," he said then jammed back in.

He leaned down to kiss Hawks as he went in and out of him. He broke the kiss and kept going. This time Dabi got to see all the faces Hawks made as Dabi went in and out. He lifted Hawks hips and started going faster. He kept going with kisses every now and then until they both came for the second and third time.

"Want to go take a bath," Dabi said not pulling out. "Mhm," Hawks said grabbing onto Dabi. Dabi carried Hawks into the bathroom and started the water while still carrying him. He put Hawks on the sink and waited for the water. "So why haven't you pulled out yet," Hawks asked with a sideways head. "I don't feel like cleaning up cum other than yours," he said going into the tub then pulling out.

They got in the tub and Dabi sat behind Hawks while cleaning him. When they got out they dried off and Dabi carried Hawks into there room. He changed the sheets with Hawks in his back after a small fight that Hawks wouldn't let go and went to bed. They cuddles in bed with Hawks being the little spoon. (We all know why)

⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️

The next morning

"So are we official now?" Hawks said looking at Dabi. "Yes we are official Birdie," Dabi said laughing then kissed him.

1180 words

Sorry, it took a while to write, it's hard to write without people seeing on top of playing softball. I am going to be ending this book here, I am going to work more on my other book to make another book.