WHY ME? (2)

No one's POV

"So Hawks why do you want to join the Leauge," Shigaraki asked?

"Apparently he finally learned that the only thing heroes want is money and fame and he doesn't care about that stuff," Dabi said.

"You will go on a mission with us and after that, we will see if your loyal," Shigaraki said. "Until then Dabi will be staying with you to make sure you aren't lying to us."

"WHY ME? I never agreed to that," Dabi said yelling.

As a reflex Hawks put his wings around him to cover himself.

"What the hell are you doing bird brain," Dabi asked annoyed but confused.

"N-nothing it's just a reflex I guess," Hawks said stuttering a little.

"Anyway Dabi do not let Hawks out of your site until we can trust him," Shigaraki said.

"Fine when do we start," Dabi asked annoyed?

"Right now," Shigaraki said. "You will be staying with Hawks Kirogiri can teleport you."

"We could just fly there," Hawks said.

"Whatever good night," Shigaraki said walking away.

"Come on," Hawks said running out the front door.

Outside

"I'm not flying," Dabi said.

"Why not it's fun," Hawks said.

"NO," Dabi said annoyed.

"Oh I get it Dabi is scared of heights," Hawks said laughing.

"I am not scared," Dabi said.

"Ok then let's go," Hawks said bouncing off the ground grabbing Dabi.

"Hawks don't you dare drop me," Dabi said holding tightly only Hawks.

"I thought you said you weren't scared," Hawks said loosening his grip to mess with Dabi.

"I lied ok," Dabi said holding on tightly.

"Just hold on and stop being a baby we will be there soon if you let me go faster," Hawks said.

"Fine," Dabi said now putting his face in Hawks chest.

A few second of fastly flying 

"We are here you big wimp let go," Hawks said landing on the roof.

"I am not a wimp I simply do not want to die because you dropped be being a clumsy bird," Dabi said letting go of him.

They went inside and Hawks went to his room while Dabi followed him. When he went into his room he plopped on the king-sized bed and spread his wings.

Hawks POV

"Why are you staring at me," I said feeling him standing there.

"Where do I sleep," Dabi asked?

"Wherever you want there are guest rooms and a couch in the living room," I said muffled because my face was in the pillow.