Are you kidding me!? (1)

Hawks POV

*Ring ring*

I use my giant wings to turn off my annoying alarm clock to see it says 5:30. I don't want to be up but I have to go to work being the number 2 hero is tiring. I use my wings to get out of the bed cause I am too tired to move and go to the bathroom. I do my normal routine, take a shower brush my teeth, and leave. Normally, I would go on patrol, but Endeavor told me to go to the agency today to talk about a new mission. I go to the roof of my building and open up my wings fully I hop of the building and fly. I love how it feels to just be in the air flying without a care in the world. But then I get to work.

"HAWKS!" I hear Endeavor scream with his fire coming out of him.

"I'm here stop yelling," I said landing accidentally dropping things with my wings. "So what's the mission I'm going on?"

"You're going to be an undercover spy. You will be working as part of the LOV when you are really getting information to give to us." He said in a relaxed voice.

"You're kidding me right," I said annoyed.

"No I already set up the meeting it is at midnight tonight at xxxxxxx (use your imagination)," Endeavor said.

"Yeah because doing that at midnight isn't sketchy," I said under my breathe hoping he didn't hear me. Which of course he didn't because he's Endeavor.

"You can go now," he said.

"Do I stay have patrol," I asked?

"No take the day off only work if you need to just in case the Leauge does something you might need your energy," he said.

'Hah so the fireball actually cares' I thought. "Cool bye," I said flying out the window.

Dabi's POV (At the league's hideout)

"Dabi and Toga you guys are going to have a mission tonight," Handyman said.

"Can I stab anyone," crazy asked?

"No we might be getting a new recruit tonight it is actually a hero," Handyman said.

"What hero would want to be in the Leauge," I asked not believing it.

"The Number 2 hero," Kurogiri said coming out of nowhere.

"Are you kidding me?! You actually believe that he would be a villain," I asked annoyed.

"We don't know if we can trust him yet that's why you guys are meeting him. He also will not come to the base without hearing why he wants to be a villain," Handyman said.

"Fine when do you want us to meet him," I asked annoyed.

"Midnight at xxx," he said.

"But I wanted to stab someone," Crazy said.

"Whatever crazy," I said rolling my eyes. "I'm going to go out I'll be back later."

"Just make sure to be back before midnight or Kirogiri will get you," Handyman said.

"Ok handy," I said walking out the door.

Hawks POV

Since I had the day off so most of the time I was just flying around but I did fight a few minor villains today. Then my friend texted me.

Mirko 🐰: Hey Hawks
Me: Hi Mirko what's up
Mirko 🐰: You want to come to KFC and have lunch
Me: Of course I would never say no to chicken
Mirko 🐰: Come to the KFC we always go to at noon
Me: Ok see you then
Mirko 🐰: Half an hour but ok
Me: Shush it's still later
Mirko 🐰: Mhm bye Hawks
Me: Bye