You're really a bird (7)

No one's POV

Hawks flew upstairs to the roof and Dabi took out his phone being confused about what Hawks was talking about.

Dabi's POV

I got out my phone to understand what Birdie was talking about. When I looked it up I figured out why he was always flustered when I touched his wings or feathers. (You can look it up if you want though it is a little inappropriate.) I almost feel bad keyword ALMOST it's really more fun than I know how I can mess with him.  It's fun messing with Birdie especially now that I understand it a bit more. He should have never explained it now I just have more reason to mess with him. Which I guess he used to be used to me messing with him but it's been too long since it happened.

Hawks POV

I went to the roof to make the heat go away a bit because of Dab-Touya. I know he's most likely going to do it more now but I'll get used to it hopefully, I just really hope he won't be here during Spring. This is one of the times I hate being a Hawk. For now, I will just stay up here until either I get hungry or Dabi comes up.

Dabi's POV

I haven't eaten yet though I don't much I am hungry so it's time to make breakfast. I just made some pancakes because it was easy to make and made coffee. It has been about an hour since birdie went to the roof. I would go check on him but how dirty his house is for it being this big annoys me. 

An hour later

I finally finished cleaning and I went to go see what birdie was up to because I forgot I was supposed to be watching him. It still annoys me that Handjob made me watch him but I am happy to be with him after all these years. I have a feeling Crazy probably told Handjob about Birdie and that's why she was so happy about it. When I got to the roof Birdie was just sitting there on the edge. I walked over to him and joined him even though I hate heights, I trust him. 

"Hey Birdie."

"Hi Touya," he said still looking at the view.

"You can call me Dabi, it's been too long for people to call me Touya. That is not me anymore."

"Whatever," he said laying back.

"What's wrong Birdie?"

"Noth- m~, stop it," He started to say before I touched his wings. (Anyone see that TikTok?)

"I still can't believe you're a real bird," I said still messing with his wings.

"It's my quirk idiot! Now stop touching them you know what it does now don't you," he yelled rolling away.

"Yeah, I know what it means. I can't believe you're really a bird though I just thought It was your wings."

"Sadly I do have some bird-like features they are extremely annoying but you get used to it," He said flapping his wings a bit, I started to go near him to touch them again. "You're a meanie."

"And you're childish," I said pinning him down to touch his wings again.

"Get off," he said.

"Make me," I said touching his wings again. He started fluttering them to get up. "You know I can burn you right?"

"You said to make you get off," he said showing he is fighting back how flustered he is. I guess most people couldn't tell but he did this as a kid as well but for some reason only in the Spring. I started messing with his wings more to make him give up. "Ok fine, fine! Stop touching them I give up."

"I always win Birdie~," I said in his ear.

"Stop that and get off," he said getting annoyed.

"Oh come on I haven't been doing it that often Birdie you're no fun." 

"Now who's being childish," he said.

"I am still winning right now," I said trying to mess with him.

"I'm not going to fall for it," he said knowing what I'm trying to do.

"What do you mean Birdie~," I said still trying to mess with him.

"I'm not stupid you're messing with me to see if I like you. But that won't work right now especially since you keep touching my wings," Birdie said. "Remember when you did this as kids and Yumi thought we were together because of it."

"Yeah it was one of the last days I was Touya," I said accidentally loosening my grip allowing him to flip me over and hid his wings behind his back.

"Now who's winning," he said now pinning me down.

"Oh really Birdie all I have to do is burn you and I can easily win," I said staring at him.

"Yeah but you won't you never have and you never will you don't like hurting me and we both know it," he said. I know what he said was true and so did he but I like winning so I made my hands warm enough that he let go and flipped us back around.

"You never were stronger than me though, and I know your weaknesses," I said.

"I'm stronger now but I don't want to waste energy I have work tomorrow. You forget about that Dabi~," he said messing with me at the end.

"Oh so now you're doing it," I said getting closer to him.

"Ok I'm done now," he said getting annoyed again.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do Birdie~," I asked messing with him.

"This," he said flipping us again and then getting up and walking away.

"That's not how a fight works Bird Brain," I said starting to get up but he was already gone. I went downstairs to talk to him mostly because I was annoyed. When I went downstairs to find him he was just sitting on the couch with headphones in like nothing happened. I went over to him and took out his headphones.

"You cheated," I said annoyed.

"Yet again now who's acting like a child," he said smirking. 

"Shut up," I said pinning him down again.

"Why just why," he asked staring at me.

"Because you left a fight when it wasn't finished you cheated," I said.

"It wasn't a real fight and either way it doesn't matter. If I tried I could beat you," he said.

"Then do it," I said.

"I'm on a couch what can I do," he said rolling his eyes.

"Figure it out," I said.

"Who's cheating now," he said.

"It's not a real fight, right Birdie~," I said messing with him again.

"Stop doing that it's not funny," he said.

"It's not supposed to be," I said and then kissed him.

1140 words