Memories bring back memories bring back you (5)

Hawks POV

With those two words, I knew exactly who it was, Touya. My Touya my first best friend and my only real crush.

Flashback

I was 13 years old at the time and like I do whenever I can escape hell (the Hero Public Safety Commission). I went to the park I always go to and saw a boy a little taller than me with the same bandages I have with red hair like my wings and ocean blue eyes. He had a book with him and I just sat next to him, and he ignored me. I looked over his shoulder for a few reasons but mostly because I wanted to see what he was reading. He was still ignoring me but let me stay there reading next to him at some point I actually laid on his shoulder. We stayed there for a while and we finished reading the book he put it beside him and looked at me.

"Hi," I said happily glad he stopped ignoring me. "My name is Keigo Takami what's yours?" He stayed still for a little but didn't say anything. After a few minutes, I guess he gave up and responded.

"Touya," he said staring at me. "Touya Todoroki."

"So your Endeavors son," I asked tilting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess," he said looking away.

"I'm sorry should I not talk about him," I asked?

"I rather not," he said looking back at me but still sad.

I wanted to say something but a little boy with 2 colored hair came over crying. He went straight into Touya's arms and cried.

"What's wrong Sho," he asked the boy.

"I can't find anyone they all left," the boy said.

"They are probably played hide and seek it's a normal game," he said smiling at the boy rubbing his head.

"Ok," the little boy said calming down. "Who's that?"

"That's Keigo," Touya said to the little boy. "He's a new friend." The little boy jumped out of Touya's lap and into mine.

"Hello new friend my name is Shoto," the boy said.

"Hi, Shoto it's nice to meet you," I said smiling. Touya grabbed the boy from in my lap and put him in front of us.

"This is my little brother, like he said his name is Shoto but I call him Sho," Touya said looking at me.

"How many years apart are you," I asked?

"Nine," he said looking at Shoto.

"Wow that's a big difference," I said.

"Yeah Sho is 4 going to be 5 soon and I am 13," he said looking at me and Shoto.

A few minutes later two other kids came over and started talking to Touya.

"Can we go now the other kids left," a girl said with white hair with red on the ends. With a taller white haired boy next to her.

"If you want," Touya said to the kids.

"Who are they," I whispered to Touya.

"This is my sister Fuyumi and my brother Natsuo," he said pointing at them as he said their names.

"It's nice to meet you!" Fuyumi said happily. "Are you Touya's boyfriend?"

"No Yumi I don't have a boyfriend," Touya said annoyed. I'm assuming he didn't want anyone to know he was gay.

"You will one day I will make it happen!" Fuyumi said making a hero pose.

They left and said goodbye, I waved back at them and went back to the Commission before they found out I left. I went to the park as much as possible and hung out with Touya and his siblings. I asked Touya about his scars and he told me what Endeavor did to him and Shoto. He then asked me about my scars and I explained to him how the commission breaks you to make you stronger.

"So basically the commission makes you break all your bones, drowns you to make you be able to breathe longer, and makes you fly from high places when you can't control your wings yet," Touya asked somehow understanding everything and making it really short.

"Yeah basically," I said. "But how do you burn yourself?"

"My quirk is fire like my fathers but my body was made for an ice quirk like my mom," he said.

"So your fire burns you," I asked?

"Yup I'm used to it mostly. It doesn't hurt as much anymore," he said. "I only use it now when I practice by myself or protect Sho."

After there conversation Touya told Yumi to watch over there siblings and him and I went to our favorite spot and went flying. He helps me control it and he uses his fire when I am about to hit something so the impact is lighter. We did this a lot it was really fun but one day Sho came to the park with a scar on his face a few weeks after his 5th birthday. But a few days after was even worse.

Me and Touya were reading a book at our secret hiding place which is a beautiful forest with lots of flowers and when it was over we started talking.

"When we get older we should become hero's together," I said to him.

"Sure we can be partners," Touya said.

"I want to become a hero and keep other people from going to the commission," I said making a hero pose. Touya got up and stood next to me.

"We are going to be the strongest heroes together, promise," he said looking at me.

"Promise," I said. "With your fire and my wings we will be unstoppable!"

We had a really fun day we hugged on the ground (cuddled) and looked at the sky. It was getting dark by now so we could see the stars. We heard his dad yelling for him so he kissed me on the cheek and left. He laughed at me when he left most likely because my face was as read as my wings, it was the best day of my life until he didn't come back the next day or any day after that.

End of Flashback

I somehow got out of his grip and walked to the other side of the room. I went on the floor and hid in my wings like I always did when I was sad.

"No," I whisper in a yell. "No Touya left he died. He died in the fire!" I heard and felt as he got closer.

"Keg, I'm not dead I'm here," Dabi/Touya said. Only Touya called me that because I never went to parties it was a joke because we both knew about keg's they'd bring.

"Why did you leave me," I asked still hiding in my wings. My wings could sense him sitting next to me.

"I had to go, after I was with you my dad put me on house arrest for 5 months so I couldn't go to U.A.," he said starting to hug me.

"But you left me not just your father," I said yelling. "What about Shoto he needed you! All your siblings did!"

1188 words