My jealous Birdie (8)

Still Dabi's POV

He didn't try to fight back he let it happen. We stayed like that for about a minute then I pulled away.

"What the hell," Birdie asked flustered.

"Don't act like it's your first time," I said.

"DABI!" He screamed and started moving his wings.

"Oh come on you remember when I kissed you," I said.

"SHUT UP," he screamed so I started touching his wings. "Dabi! Let go."

"Stop yelling at me Birdie," I said still touching his wings. "Plus you didn't try to stop it."

"St- Stop touching my wings," he said. I got off of him and he flew to the corner of the room away from me.

"Really Birdie," I said mocking how he flew away.

"Shut up I still have to go to work and you won't stop touching my wings," he said trying to calm down.

Time skip to after Hawks calms down

"Come eat Birdie," I said looking at him. He didn't move and I sighed. "I'm not going to touch your wings." He got up slowly and came over to the table. He sat down and started eating but still watching me.

"So how is this going to work," he asked in between chewing.

"How does what work," I asked.

"Me having to go to work." He said pointing his fork at me. "You can't come with me when I'm working."

"I can watch from a distance," I said shrugging.

"If you want to get captured, sure. But you are a villain everyone is going to try and catch you," He said.

"I know how to stay out of the way," I said back a bit louder.

"Whatever," he said going back to eating. "But don't think I'm going to slow down just so you can catch up."

"Whatever Birdie," I said as I got a call. "What?" I said picking up the phone. "Oh hi, Handyman."

'I told you to stop calling me that' (Right now doing 'this' is the person on the phone)

"Too bad," I said. "So what'd you call for?"

'You and the bird need to come here after he is done working for the heroes'

"Ok Handyman," I said and he hung up. "Aaaww so mean."

"That was Shigaraki, right?" Birdie asked.

"Mhm."

"What'd he want," He asked.

"To go to him after you finish working," I said.

"Ok," He said. "Well let's go. I'm going to be late." He said running to the roof.

"Oh hell no. I'm not flying again," I said.

"Well I am bye," he said falling off the roof backward.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT," I yelled when I saw him flying.

"THANKS," He yelled back. Now seeing that he isn't holding back I doubt I'd be able to catch up to him.

Hawks POV

Well, at least now I know Dabi won't follow me. Ha, now I know he can't follow me at half speed. He thought that he'd be able to follow me and I'm not even going full speed yet. Once I made sure he wasn't following me, I went to Endeavors agency and gave him my report of what happened so far, which wasn't anything important. When I left I did the small jobs I needed because not many villains do much, only the LOV. After my shift ended I went to an alleyway assuming that Dabi would be there. Which I knew he was when he sent a small blue fire in my direction which I easily dodged since it wasn't big.