We are going shopping bitch (3)

In the morning

Dabi's POV

I got up before birdie and went into the kitchen trying not to wake him up.  When I got in there I was planning on making food but he doesn't have any food in the fridge besides old KFC. And the cabinets are empty beside cups, plates, and other things he needs. Which doesn't make sense since he doesn't have food.  I find where he keeps his pans so to annoy him I go back to the room and bang two pans together. 

BANG
BANG
BANG

He woke up from that and almost yelled, "That's loud asshole stop it!"

"Get up bird brain," I said taking the blanket.

"No leave me alone I don't have work today," he said wrapping himself in his wings.

"Too bad you don't have any food in the house," I said.

"Yeah I eat at work or just get fast food," he said still hiding.

"We are going shopping bitch so get up," I said slightly touching his wings.

"STOP DOING THAT," he yelled and got up keeping his wings away from me.

"Let's go chop, chop I want food," I said.

"Let me get ready we can go to Ihop then go shopping," birdie said going into the bathroom, which I did not know was connected to the room.

"Fine be out in 20 minutes," I said going into the living room.

I think birdie is a loner because his place is huge but dirty, and I don't think he knows how hollow his walls are. 

"WHAT DOESN'T KILLS YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER, STRONGER, JUST ME, MYSELF, AND I," I hear him scream singing. Then he comes out of his room into the living room like nothing happened. 

"So you're a singer to huh birdie," I said trying not to laugh.

"What do you mean," he tilted his head 'that was so cute I thought.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Stand a little taller," I said in a singing voice messing with him. He started blushing now figuring out I heard him.

"Let's go get food," he said trying to ignore me mocking him.

"Where's your keys," I asked?

"What keys," he asked tilting his head again.

"Car keys, bird brain," I said annoyed.

"I have wings, why would I have a car," he laughed.

"Seriously," I said.

"I'm the fastest person in Japan I am much faster than a car so I never needed one," he said.

"What about in the rain," I asked?

"1. I don't go out in the rain because I can't fly 2. I get flashbacks of my past so I don't go out when it rains," he said starting to hide in his wings.

"What do you mean flashbacks," I asked?

"Nothing, It doesn't matter let's go," he said trying to keep smiling.

"Stop with the fake smile," I said and he looked at me.

"W-what do you mean," he said stuttering sounding a little scared.

"You starting talking about your past, tried to hide in your wings, and now you are fake smiling I can very easily see it's fake so stop it," I said and his wings dropped to the ground and stopped smiling.