Vroom vroom Fuckers(4)

Noone's POV

After they put the groceries away Dabi went on Hawks' computer and looked up car dealerships near them. Luckily he found one within walking distance so Hawks didn't have to fly them there or know until they got there. Dabi tricked him into going on a walk which they went to the dealership. Dabi made Hawks buy a car and he found an SSC Tuatara (the fastest car in the world) the perfect car for the fastest person in Japan. He got a red car and drove around the block before buying it, it took him a few seconds to go around the block. 

"We're getting this one," Hawks screamed getting out of the car.

"Whatever you want birdie you're the one paying," Dabi said to the happiest bird-human who is flapping his wings. "You still suck at hiding your emotions," he said laughing at the extremely happy bird.

"Whatever," Hawks said walking in the place to pay and sign paperwork. He came out about 20 minutes later and said "Let's go!" happily jumping around pulling Dabi to make him go faster.

"See how happy you are because you got a car," Dabi said messing with Hawks.

"Whatever just get in I want to go," Hawks said going faster to the car.

Dabi had just stood there while Hawks was looking at cars he was mostly on his phone not paying attention. He wished he had because the car went as fast as Hawks flying.

"SLOW DOWN HAWKS YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US," Dabi screamed.

"Aaaawww the bacon is so scared he actually called me Hawks," Hawks said now messing with Dabi.

"STFU AND SLOW DOWN," Dabi yelled as Hawks went faster. "THAT IS NOT SLOWING DOWN," he yelled again.

"Calm down you big baby were almost home," Hawks said smiling and laughing.

When they got home

"OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE," Dabi yelled 

"Such a wimp," Hawks said getting out of the car.

Hawks carried in the crispy bacon and closed the door. Dabi got out of Hawks's arms and pinned Hawks to the wall right next to the door.

Hawks POV

"Really you're doing this again," I said trying to sound confident

"Confident are we," Dabi said about to go near my wing. I pulled in my wings away from his hand.

"I told you not to touch my wings," I said annoyed, looking into his eyes.

"Wow confident today are we," Dabi said grabbing my wrists.

"Why do you keep doing this," I asked giving up.

"To prove you can't win if anything happened," he said looking at me.

When I looked at his eyes I thought of my old friend Touya. I remember the photo I have of us the day before he left. I slid down the wall thinking about it taking Dabi with me. We sat down and he slightly burned my wrists to get me out of my trance.

"Ow what the hell," I said.

"You were staring at me for a few minutes then slid down the wall," he said. "You almost looked dead," He added.

"Sorry," I said scratching the back of my neck.

Dabi got up and went to the couch. I went into my room to find the old photo of me and Touya when we were younger. I found it at the bottom of my draw and hugged it, his siblings had taken the picture because they shipped us.

 I found it at the bottom of my draw and hugged it, his siblings had taken the picture because they shipped us

Hawks hugged the photo and hid in my wings sitting on my bed crying a bit. And Dabi walked in quietly to see what I was doing.

"What do you want Dabi," I asked?

"How did you do that I didn't even make noise," he asked? I shook my wings to show my wings did it.

"My wings help me feel what's near me," I explained still hiding in my wings.

"Why are you crying birdie," he asked?

"I'm-," I started to say before he cut me off.

"Don't say your not I know you are, it's easy to tell so why are you crying," he asked sitting down next to me.

"Just thinking about an old friend," I said unwrapping my wings a little but still holding the picture.

"What are you holding," he asked?

"A picture from the last day we spent together," I said. "You have the same eyes as him."

"Can I see it," he asked getting closer.

"Why so you have another thing to annoy me about? No," I said. Which was a dumb idea to say no as always he touched my wings which made me bite my lip. "S-s-stop t-t-t-that," I said trying not to let any noise escape.

"Come on birdie~ just let me see the picture," he said touching more of my wings. 

"HERE," I said yelling closing my mouth quickly giving him the picture. He let go of my wings and I moved away from him trying to calm down. 

"Hm I almost forgot about this," Dabi said quietly. "I'm going to make food you try to calm down."

"Fuck you Dabi," I said after he left the room but I still heard him laughing through the wall.

Dabi's POV

I can hear Hawks saying "Fuck you Dabi" in his room which made me laugh because I made birdie heated (I didn't want to say flustered again)  it's funny how easily he gets flustered. I think I am going to tell him who I am tomorrow during breakfast. I made chicken for the cannibal and of course, he was happy we sat on the couch and watched a movie then started playing video games. We played Mario Cart until 2 in the morning then birdie fell asleep on me he looked adorable.

In the morning 

I woke up first but didn't get up because birdie was still sleeping on me and he looked cute and I didn't want him to leave. Sadly he woke up a few minutes after I did I was staring at him the whole time.

"Morning Birdie," I said staring at him.

"Mor- why are we here," he asked? "Why am I laying on you."

"Because you fell asleep," I said. 

"Let go Dabi," birdie said trying to get up. I pulled him back and he gave up on trying.

"Not gonna happen birdie," I said smiling.

"DABI LET GO," he yelled quietly.

"Nope your mine," I said messing with him.

"What do you mean," he asked?

"Hey Keigo," I said smiling.

1051 words