Impression

7- Impression

Trunks watched Pan fight with Gog with curiosity. Something didn't seem right, and it unsettled Trunks.

The aliens of Yoi were terrified of Gog and his men, and there had to be a reason why. They couldn't just be fearful just because the Heilkins looked scary, could they? Via had said that Gog was cruel and strong.

Trunks knew Pan was strong. She was half-Saiyan, and like the others, she kept up with her training. He was confident in her winning, but the fact that Gog wasn't putting up more of a fight seemed more strange than anything.

The aliens of Yoi were chanting the nickname Via had given Pan. 'Panna - Panna - Panna -' came from all over.

Goku watched the fight with a proud smile on his face as his arms crossed over his chest. Trunks wondered if he thought something was off too, or if he was too focused on watching Pan to notice.

Pan raised her fist and uppercut Gog. He flew into the air, and the crowd gasped as he came back down with a heavy thunk that shook the ground. Pan walked over to him and said something. Gog shook his head, and she turned around to look at Goku. She was beaming, a proud smile on her face.

"I did it!" She declared.

"Great job, Panny!" Goku smiled brightly. "Let's get the Dragon Ball and finish shopping."

Trunks smiled softly as Pan turned towards him; her eyes seemed worried like he would scold her. He opened his mouth to tell her she had done well when he saw Gog rise suddenly. His eyes widened - Gog was moving faster than ever!

"PAN!" Trunks yelled, but it was too late.

Gog had rushed forward. It took Trunks several seconds to process what happened. Pan gasped loudly. The aliens of Yoi were screaming, and the side of Pan's orange shirt was soaking in blood.

Trunks' heart felt heavy as it pounded against his chest roughly. His blood felt like liquid fire as it flowed through him.

"I'm tired of playing with you," Gog growled down at Pan. "I let you have your fun; now I'm going to have mine."

Trunks let out a strained breath as blood rushed to his ears. He could feel his fists clenching - his Ki rising.

"PAN!" Goku yelled, his hair already turning blond.

"Don't -" Pan's voice was soft, but it stopped Goku in his tracks. "I'm fine," she said as she looked up. "It's just a cut."

"Pan -" Goku's voice came out in a strained voice.

"It's still my fight, Papa," Pan's voice was steady and serious.

Trunks let out a shaky breath as he watched her turn to face Gog, who laughed. "You have some fire in you, girl, I'll admit that. I'll enjoy stomping it out of you."

Trunks hadn't even realized he was moving towards Pan until a hand clamped down on his shoulder. He turned and saw Goku goring at Gog. His grip was tight on Trunks' shoulder. Trunks was sure he was stopping himself from going out there as well.

"You know what I hate?" Pan asked Gog. She didn't wait for him to answer as she continued, "jerks like you, who use their strength and muscles to bully others. Being strong does not mean you bully the weak; it means you have to protect the ones that can't do it themselves!"

Goku's grip relaxed on Trunks' shoulder. He had a small, proud smile on his lips. "That's my girl."

Gog roared in rage. Obviously, Pan's little speech didn't affect him any. He rushed forward, his blade stretched out to slash Pan again. She saw it coming and dodged it with a wince before she turned around and grabbed Gog's wrist. There was a loud pop, and Gog screamed as the blade fell out of his hands.