Sucking His Egg

Gemma P.O.V

Another gorgeous bombshell.

Petite. Brunette. Perfect figure. Perfect hair. Perfect skin. Perfect girl.

Hugo's perfect girl.

"For God's sake." Kaz curses. "Why is she so pretty?"

"She's a bombshell. Of course, she's gonna be."

"Eyes on the prize boys. What the fuck does that even mean?"

"I don't know, but Jake has eaten it up."

Her voice, although I can't make out every word, has been pulled straight from babe station. It's a sexy and sultry voice. Jake and Liam are eating it up. The boys have scattered around the firepit, crowding around their new shiny toy, whilst we girls observe from the balcony.

I can't tell if it's my imagination, or if her eyes are glued to Hugo. I can't blame her. He's irresistible. All the boys are asking her questions, but she's telling Hugo all the answers. I know all the other girls see it too when Sharon and Millie hug me and tell me that she's no threat.

After the boys have enjoyed one too many glasses of champagne, the producers allow us to greet the new girl. I brush my hair through and equip my most confident walk.

"Eyes on the prize boys," Chloe mocks. Even though it's bitchy, I can't help but giggle.

"Oh my god! Hi!" The new girl squeals. She looks even better up close - there is no flaw to her. "I'm AJ! Nice to meet you."

She's like a child compared to me. I must tower five or six inches over her. I immediately feel insecure as she looks half my size, and most of the boys have only expressed an interest in petite girls.

"I'm Gemma. How are you finding the villa?"

"It's gorgeous. All of the boys are so nice too."

"Any you have your eye on?"

"Jesus, Faye. She's only just gotten here." Sharon gasps, but I bet she's also desperate to know the answer.

"What? Gotta ask the important questions!"

"Well, Teddy seems super nice. So do Hugo and Jake. But I'm 100% a girly girl so I'll go about things the right way."

Toby and Teddy help AJ to unpack her things and settle in. Whilst they do so, Hugo and I pour drinks for everyone in the villa. I'm halfway through pouring a bottle of gin when Hugo asks me my opinion on the new Islander.

"So ... AJ?"

"What about her?"

"What do you think?"

"She's a nice girl. I'm sure she'll get on with all of us and she seems sweet. Hopefully, she doesn't tread on my toes."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think she's interested in getting to know you. Plus, she's your type."

"Gemma." Hugo chuckles. I love it when he says my name. It's like he's claiming me as his own. "You don't need to be jealous."

"Do you think I'm jealous?" I play against him, hitting his arm playfully.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Did it?"

Hugo rubs his arm as if I've just taken it off with one punch. He gives me a pouty face. It's not convincing but so cute that I let him continue the teasing.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get you back now."

"Are you? I'd like to see you try!"

Before I can finish what I want to say, Hugo wraps his arms around the back of me. He manages to pin my hands behind my back, reach one hand around, and tickle me.