『epilouge 🌈』

It was now a six years later and Minho and Jisung felt as in love as in the beginning of their story. The feeling of butterflies died down after around two years and changed into a deeper and more caring way to be with each other. The way they trusted each other and would get comfortable whenever being around the other was a feeling they would never want to give away for anything in the world.

The word HOME wasn't a place anymore, as they might have explained it a few years ago, it rather was the other person.

Jisung was currently riding his bike to the animal shelter. He took a glance over to his phone...he was too late for his shift at the shelter. He hurried to the entrance after hiding his bike behind the building.

Minho gifted him this new bike for his birthday last year and he loved it with his whole heart. Nobody ever should dare to steal it!

While pushing the door open, he felt a shadow behind the front door and looked carefully around just to see Minho's 4 year old niece Sana smiling at him fondly. Her little pigtails wiggled as she laughed and hugged Jisung's legs...she was too small to reach everything other than that.

"Squirrel!", she grinned as Jisung picked her up. Jisung smiled and softly nudged Sana's shoulder with his own. "Mhm...Where is your old old uncle Minho?", he asked and got a shrug from Sana as an answer. "Ok. That's good", he laughed and put his index finger on her mouth, "but pssst we won't tell anyone that I'm ten minutes too late". She nodded her head in excitement as they heard the door next to them being opened.

Minho stood cross armed there with a smirk on his face. "And what if the handsome, not old, uncle heard that you are too late?", he asked coming near both of them.

Jisung let Sana down and tried to build himself up in front of the older but soon breaking down into a sweet smile while wrapping his hands around Minho's waist. " Nothing because you love me", Jisung said leaning in to give Minho a kiss. Minho laughed: "Well, you are right!" and closed the gap.

"Ew I don't want to see that. Not again", Sana said with her hands covering her eyes. Minho laughed and chased her as she ran away: "Oh come on, you see your mom and dad kissing all the time too!" "And that's the problem!", she said stopping fall into Minho's arms.

After an hour working, Jisung came into Minho's room. "Uhm, so...I just fed every animal but the shift before me pretty much already did everything other than that- ", he started and got cut off by Minho. "I know...I was that...you know my sister and her husband are at the cinema to be the premier of some movie she played in...I feel bad about forgetting the movies name...so she asked us to bring Sana to bed. Like we always do when they go out. So now we have more time with each other because I'm finished as well", he said standing up and letting himself fall into Jisung's arms.

"Working is exhausting", he complained and Jisung chuckled. "But you love it!", the younger grinned. It was true. Minho was very happy with his job...it wasn't too hard to manage the financials and everything else for the shelter so that he had time for the animals as well. And the fact that everyone of their friend group who started working here when Jisung made the plan on his birthday still was here, made him happy. He knew he didn't have to worry about the future of the shelter with such loving helping hands.

And Jisung? Well...because of his event planing graduation he was in charge of booking the artists...somehow he got in contact with a famous group...and 3racha got into the producing team for them.

Some time later they already arrived at Minho's sister's place. As soon as Minho opened the door Sana stormed in and jumped on the big couch in the living room.

"Only because you parents aren't doesn't mean that you are allowed to do that", shouted Minhk from across the door.

Jisung giggled and said cockily: "Let her have her fun...then we can have our fun too." He wiggled with his eyebrows and traced his fingers over Minhos chest.