『chapter twenty-seven🌈』

"Minho? Are you coming? Or are you planing on staring at me the whole time?", Jisung grinned sitting on a blanket on the jungle gyms packing out stuff out off his backpack.

Minho shook his head shocked as he heard Jisungs voice ringing in head. "Uh yeah...sorry", he mumbled and sat next to Jisung on the blanket leaning against the wooden wall behind him.
He was watching Jisung placing thing onto the blanket. He moonlight dimmed his skin into a soft tone and let his eyes sparkle at Minho as he looked up to the older. "You are so pretty...", Minho mumbled not being able to look away from him.

Jisung blushed and hid his face in his hoodie giggling. He softly let his head fall against Minhos shoulder and snuggled closer to the older. "Look, I have prepared snacks...I hope they don't get sandy...well I bought strawberries, chocolate...I made brownies and some other stuff...I mean...you see what is laying there", Jisung laughed and placed one of the pieces of chocolate in his mouth smiling at the older.

Minho couldn't help it and placed his hand on Jisungs waist and pulled him closer. "Thank you...I don't deserve you", he whispered lovingly softly nudgeding his head against the youngers.

After that they were eating quietly looking at the other but not wanting to meet each others gaze making them both look shy away. While eating Minho placed his hand into Jisungs and intertwined their fingers.

"Minho?", the younger started. The said responded with a hum looking at him. "I actually have another present for you..."
"What? Really?", Minho didn't want to belive what Jisung said and asked cautiously, "you spent even more time...just for me?". "Of course I did", Jisung chuckled softly and pulled his phone, earphones and a blanket out of the backpack.

He wrapped the blanket around both of them causing them to be even closer to each other. "Listen", Jisung said smiling giving the earphones to Minho, "I wrote a song for you...just like you wanted me to. It was probably a joke when you texted it...but I wanted to dedicate a song to you...if it's not good...I'm sorry... I would done better but I only had a day. Chan and Changbin helped me with it today...but just listen"

Minho took them and put them into his ears. He wanted to say something but he couldn't find the words for what he felt...it was just so overwhelming how much Jisung cared for him. And he was sure if he would opened his mouth to say something he would have broken out in tears by the amount of love the older brought up for Jisung. He was emotional. Really emotional and just for Jisung.

The younger started the song and cuddled close to Minho wrapping his arms around the olders torso snuggling into the warmth and security the older gave him. He felt like home in Minhos arms.

Minho was listening to the song carefully...Jisung told their story...how they met, what the conversation were about and Jisung listed every single thing he loved about Minho...but in songform.

"Happy Birthday, my Minho.", Jisung whispered as he felt Minho moving to pull out the earphones. They locked eyecontects and Jisungs mimic went worried and pouted:"Why are you crying?" He said while softly wiping Minhos wet cheeks.

The older didn't notice that he must have cried while listening to the song and wanted to start a sentence:"I just-...". But no more words came out of his mouth and he began crying hiding his face in Jisung hoodie.

The younger softly stroked the olders hair and drew little circles on his back. "What is wrong?", he asked quietly lifting Minhos chin up so they would look at each other.

"It's just...I feel so loved", Minho tried to dry his tears with his sleeves and continued, "...I have never felt so loved, Sungie."

"Because you are. I love you", Jisung came closer slightly and got the permission to move on by Minhos gaze on his own lips. The younger smiled and placed his lips onto Minhos. They were a little wet and tasted a little salty from the tears but were as soft as he remembered it from the first time.

Only seconds after, Minho moved his lips against Jisungs and instead of making out. This kiss was pure, innocent and full of love. They both poured every emotion they had for the other, the longing, the love, the desire, into the kiss to make to other feel loved.

Minho broke away to catch his breath and replied looking Jisung into the eyes:"I love you too. A lot. Can I ask my nineteenth question?". Jisung nodded loosing himself into Minhos eyes.

"...you don't have to if you don't want to...or you aren't ready, we don't have to rush but...19: Will you be my boyfriend? I'm just really, truly so happy around you...", Minho asked whispering the question against Jisung lips. His heart was racing and his breath was faster hoping for Jisung to say yes.

"Of course, dummy. I finally can call you mine now", Jisung chuckled softly and pulled Minho into another sweet kiss.

After feeling Jisungs lips on his again, Minho chuckled. "Have I ever mentioned how perfect you are? Planing everything to make the best birthday for me...I really appreciate that. And I have my biggest wish right beside me...", Minho said watching the stars while caressing Jiungs hand.

The younger was slightly confused. "What?", he asked. "You! As my boyfriend. That was my biggest birthday wish!", Minho admitted.

"You tell me that after I had the most stressful 24 hours finding a present when I could have gifted myself?!? I didn't have to write a song and call up all my friends in the night or the early morning??", Jisung said in a joking disbelieving way.

Minho laughed and flicked Jisungs forehand. Light of course. "Oh come on...you know excatly that I love your gifts!!! And you love me!"
"I guess I do", Jisung smiled and suddenly turned attack mode on to flick Minhos forehead as well.

Their laughs filled the cold late October air and it was perfect. Everything was. Just Minho and Jisung sitting in the moonlight under the starts on his birthday kissing, having fun and just being themselves on some playground...just being finally boyfriends.

They got home when the sky turned slightly purple. When their ways parted, they giggled being happy about the outcome of their unofficial date.

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎