『chapter thirteen🌈』

【QUESTION TWELVE】
"What are you doing?"

:::

The sun was softly shining through the windows of the dance studio as Minho sat in a corner grabbing his bottle of water and watching birds fly by.

Next to him sat Hyunjin and Felix talking about some stuff he wasn't really interested and just nodded pretending to listen.
His thoughts flew by...yes...to one specific person.

Jisung.

The song by him was in his head 24/7 for the whole week now! He planned on staying at the studio longer than usual so he turned back to Hyunjin and Felix and said:"I will stay a little longer I guess, so you don't have to wait for me"

"Have fun! But remember to drink enough, we don't want to find you all dizzy on the floor", Hyunjin said and stood up reaching a hand for Felix. He took it and jumped into his arms. "We will get going, bye bye Minho!", Felix waved the older smiling brightly.

After some minutes everybody was out of the dance room and he took a deep breath connecting his phone with the music box.

He chose Jisungs song and started to try out some steps he had in mind.
Sure it wasn't his usual style of dance...he rather danced to hip hop but he felt connected to the song so he would definitely  dance to it!

After an hour he had choreographed about the half of the song using more graceful moves than normal.

He let himself fall into the corner and took water bottle and his phone seeing a message from his dad, from Chan and one from Jisung. Not caring about the other messages he clicked on Jisungs chat.

Mr. Squirrel 🐿
Saturday 18:35

Minho.
12: What are you doing?

Nothing against you but that question is literally so uncreative

yeah
just answer

dancing?
Should I be concerned?

no
Just asking
Have a nice day!

i-...
what do you want from me?
read

Jisung?
read

:::

After closing the chat he stood up confused and choreographed the rest of the song in the next hour.

When he finished the choreography he jumped around happily and started the song to dance through the whole song.

Being so focused on not failing the choreography, he didn't notice a blonde boy peeking through the door.

The said boy was shocked about Minhos skills. How gracefully he moved telling a whole story...with his own song...
Minho made a dance for Jisungs song...
Jisung couldn't help but smile uncontrollably.

When Minho finished, the dancer smiled at himself in the mirror. He did a good job!
He was proud of himself.
His proud mimic changed into a scared as he saw something moving in the dark corner of the door!

He turned around ready to fight anyone waiting to hurt him, but as he saw Jisung looking with the head through the door smiling widely at him, he loosened completely.

He felt his knees go weak and his hand shaking. "Did you watch me?", he asked cautiously not wanting to scare the younger.
Said went straight up to Minho, wrapping his arms around the olders torso. "I did. You look so pretty. And let me just hug you, you don't have to hug back, I just wanted to do this a long time now", he mumbled.

Minho heart was racing faster Jisung would have noticed, but he just did sports...so a faster heartbeat was normal.
The feelings for Minho of the younger hugging him were overwhelming.

His voice.
His presence.
His smell.
His soft hair.
His slight height difference.
His...everything.
Just him being him made him crazy.

"You liked it?", Minho sneaking his arms around Jisungs body as well. A soft chukle from Jisung was heard,"No, dummy, I even loved it."

"But wait...not that I'm happy...but why are you here and knew where I was?"

"Uhm...Felix came home and told me that you were still dancing and I wanted you see you dance...I really did! And fuck, it was worth it. Felix didn't lie when telling me you were the best dancer he has ever seen! Back to topic: So I  asked you what you were doing and I came here! ...an hour later...because I was at Changbins with Chan because music, you know and we were really into a song and I was so shocked seeing that it was an hour later, and then i had to hurry and hoped you would be still here and-", Jisung rambled while going out of the hug to make big hand gestures.

Minho laughed not really being able to handle Jisungs cuteness. "It's okay! You are here now. Thank you for coming...that was the best confident boost I ever had in my life"

Jisung winked: "Everytime for you!"
Minho blushed, boxing Jisung on the arm. "Wanna eat something...I mean like...take out...I just danced for over 3 hours...I stink and I don't want to disturb anybody", the older said.

The younger laughed. "You can send me the exact address, say what your favorite pizza is, I will take them and will drive to you and in the meantime you can take a shower!", Jisung suggested.

Minho agreed and only 30 minutes later the younger stood smiling at the olders door with two pizzas(is that the plural? Lol) in his hand.
They went inside and instead of eating at the table they sat on Minhos bed with crossed legs and the pizza cartons on their legs while Minhos cats layed next to them.
Minho wanted to pay for his pizza but Jisung refused. To quote him:"I'm a Mother-father gentelman düdüdüdü"

They were talking and laughing as if they were best friend for years now. Both of them felt great talking to the other creating a warm atmosphere. When Jisung went home they hugged each other before...maybe a little longer than needed...but it just felt great!

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎