『chapter eighteen🌈』

The other tasks, such as cleaning and cutting vegetables, were even more awkward since they were in the some room, doing the same task, trying to ignore the others presence as much as possible.

It was now 5 pm as Ms. Hwaa came into the room asking herself what happened with the cheerful atmosphere around them. "I see, you are still cutting vegetables...then only feeding...probably won't take too long. Minho, I have to leave earlier, here is the key! Could you be so nice and lock it after you guys are ready? You know where to hide it!", she asked looking at Minho which nodded taking the keys out of her hand. "Bye, have a great day!" They said goodbye to each other and she left the shelter...

They were now finished with the vegetables and Minho pressed them towards Jisung. "Here you can take them. I will start feeding the other animals."

Jisung took them nodding and went into the room with the bunnies.

Minho started feeding cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, and some other animals.
As he crossed the room with the bunnies the door was slightly open seeing what Minho imagined on his ride to Jisung some hours ago.

Jisung was sitting on the fresh cleaned bedding of the small animals. He held a carrot infront of them with bunch of little floofs nibbling the orange vegetable. Minho melted before his brain would be fully malfunctioning he took a picture of it. Wanting to capture the moment forever.

"Who is the cutest?", Jisung asked the bunnies in baby voice and then softly nudged one bunnies fur. "Yes you.", he giggled, "and Minho...but don't tell him."
The thought of him made Jisung more serious...

He stood up, sighed and tried to get the dust and small hairs off his black jeans.
Being scared that the younger could have caught in staring he hurried into the storage room to bring back the stuff. And cleaning up a bit after their usage.

While putting everything back to its place, Jisung came in standing behind Minho...if Minho would turn around they would be in the same position as before...so he did it on purpose.

They both gulped knowing that they theoretically could go further with their little... touching action... now that they were the only people here.

But instead of that Jisung took a step back and played nervous with his fingers saying in a quiet voice:"I'm sorry for making this awkward...you wanted to have a normal day here at work and I had to come and take away the fun. It won't happen again. I just...was caught up in the moment and as you said you had muscles. I-...I took it as an excuse to touch you...", then he chuckled not wanting to meet Minhos gaze, "but you are right, you are muscular"

The older blushed at the last statement. "It's okay! I didn't do anything against it, so it was my fault as well...I just let you touch me. But if you ever would like to come again to the shelter with me...then you are welcome" Minho searched for Jisungs eyes. They had a soft mimic and the younger tippeled over to Minho letting his head fall into his chest.

"I'm sorry. But I would like to come here again with you", he mumbled into the fabric.
Minho couldn't handle his cuteness and ruffled his hair and layed his arms around his waist to pull Jisung into a hug. "Don't be sorry...", then the older thought screw it and added a quiet, "just be sorry that you stopped"

The younger snapped away looking shocked into Minhos eyes but the older just stood infront of him with an confused expression. "Uhmmm...Jisung...you didn't accidentally took a bunny with you, did you?", Minho asked concerned pointing at a floof pulling with his teeth at Jisungs shoelaces.

"Oh no...", the younger replied nervous, " well...haha...you see... uhm...when I went through the fence keeping the bunnies from running away, I heard a loud Crack...but I didn't see anything...so I just came here to apologize...and it would be better to apologizea second time...but now for the bunnies...and probably a broken fence..."

Minho mumbled a small it's okay and pulled Jisung with him into the room with the Bunnies. Minho climbed into and picked up the small hiding possibilities. "Here are still 4 left...so we have to find the other 7... Jisung, we first have to find the animals because we don't want anything happening to them.... or the furniture.... we can just close the door here...we will find the hole later.", Minho demanded.

I took them 20 minutes to find the first six and putting them into the room. "Where is Molly?", Minho asked...rather
himself than Jisung.

After a while there was only one room left. Luckily they could see the little bunny minding their own business next to a shelf. Minho acted quickly and pulled up be bunny by this neck placing it on his chest, holding them tight.

A look over to Jisung told Minho that he wanted to hold the small animal so bad and then he softly placed it onto the youngers chest. "If you place your hands here you can hold them and play with their fur without hurting them!", Minho explained.

Jisung smiled softly seeing the little bunny. "But...do you even trust me? I just freed these animals...what if I break this?"

"Oh please...how will you break a bunny?
You are clumsy. Yes. But you aren't dumb. And I would trust you everytime with my whole heart!", Minho said letting his fingers run through the animals fur in Jisungs hand.

When they put the bunnies back into their area, they searched for the whole in the fence. As they found it, Minho said:"...this looks like it could take a little longer to repair, you can go home already! But please take my bike! And ride safely before it's too dark...it's already getting dark outside...it's after 7 pm already"

"No..."

"What? Why?"

"I want to stay here...with you...because of you"

Minho blushed and nodded as he started to sit down down to repair the broken fence. Jisung sat next to him. Coming nearer every minute...and eventually letting his head fall onto Minhos shoulder. "That doesn't look comfortable", stated Minho with a gaze to the side.

"It isn't..."

"Then...make yourself comfortable"

"In any way in want?"

"I guess yes..."

The younger nodded and stood up leaving a confused Minho. Jisung placed himself behind him and wrapping his arms and legs around Minhos upper body. To finish it all of he buried this face into Minhos neck.

After what seemed like hours Minho had finished and they stood up. They wished the animals goodnight and  locked to door.

When they were standing infront of Jisungs home, said approched Minho hugging him tightly. "Thank you! This was great...and i have the feeling that i got closer to you on this whole day than the whole time before...like literally...muscle man. The next time i wanna touch them without the hoodie", he winked and fastly dissaper through the door leaving a blushing Minho.

A/N:
Happy Pride month everyone!
i love you! keep up the gay work!
be gay. Do crime.

AND!!!

100 VOTES? thank u :< (02/06/21)

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎