『chapter seventeen🌈』

They arrived at the animal shelter...with a really relived Minho. The sounds the bike made while riding were more than concerning. Even thought Jisungs bike was literal trash they parked it behind the shelter to make sure that nobody would steal their bikes.

Minho pushed the door open and the warm air with the smell of animals met them.
With curious eyes Jisung glanced over every tiny bit of the building. Minho chuckled and softly pulled his jacket:"We have to say Ms. Hwaa hello", Minho said while opening the door to the office.

"Minho, hello! Great to see you again! And who is your little friend over there?", an older woman with long black hair, small eyes and an with oddly but at the same time somewhat modern style asked nicely.

Minho giggled at Jisung offended face:"My so-called 'little friend' over here is Jisung. He will help me a bit!"
The older woman nodded:"That is very nice! But don't get too distracted."

Standing outside of the office, Jisung crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Small! She called me little! I am not that small!"
"Awwww", minho said ruffling his hair leaving a pouting Jisung behind, "but you are!"

"Don't leave! I don't even know where to go or what to do!!!", Jisung slightly running to catch up standing now with Minho in a storage room where Minho began to explain:

"Ok. We have a lot to do today! We don't have to do it in a particular order...besides starting and finishing with feeding the animals. What we have to do: Walk the dogs...there are ten of them and I usually have to go two times with five on them at the same time if there aren't any other volunteers here...like today...or as it normally is...sadly only about 4 people help voluntarily...and next year the couple moves away...and I will take over also having to do the paper work. Then we are left with one helper. If that doesn't like a problem...I don't know!"

The whole time Jisung stared at Minho...the problem he had to face...was indeed a problem but he had an idea not wanting to tell Minho just now.

"Well, back to topic. Then we have to cut vegetables for the bunnies and guinea pigs. They get fresh vegetables four times a week. Clean up the cat and bunny space... I just cleaned the dogs and guinea pig space yesterday. Tomorrow I have to clean for hamsters and budges."

Jisung was confused:"Okay...now for the dumb people under us, me, could you summarize that a bit shorter?"

"Feeding, Walking, Cleaning, Cutting, Feeding.", Minho looked at Jisung being slightly overwhelmed. "You don't need to help! I don't want to force you!!", the older assured fastly.
"Nonono it's just...I don't want to break anything or do something wrong.", Jisung shyly answered.

Minho pulled out a package of dogfood out of the shelf and placed on Jisungs hands. "Here you go. The dogs, you probably already hear them, are when you turn into the room there on the left. There's a mark on every bowl so you know how many you have to put in there.", and then he grinned,"and I will feed the cats now hehe"

As Jisung turned left, Minho turned to the right and opened the door being greeted with meows from around twelve cats. "Where are my bestfriends?", he asked the cats. But he become and answer from a boy being two rooms away:"Jisung is here!"
Minho laughed:"I didn't mean you!!"

As they finished feeding every animal, they returned to the storage room with Minho already taking out the leash for walking the dogs. Jisung came in and groaned:"Can't we first cut the vegetable...I don't think I can walk just now... carrying these 10 kg food packages is exhausting as hell.. How can you not be out of breath?", he asked the older.

"Well...I do this for a long time now. Sorry, I forgot that this could be exhausting", the older laughed, "this is better than every workout. I have enough muscles" Then he slightly turned around to put everything back.

As he did so he felt a small hand on his arm. He turned around to meet Jisungs eyes. The younger turned his eyes to his own hand slowly wandering up and down. The tension in this room had become tensed up in only a second. It could have been easy to grab the tension. And caught up in the moment Jisung moved his hand up again.

One glance into Minhos eyes told him that the older was shocked but kind of enjoyed it. He looked ethereal with his mouth slightly open and his eyes switching between Jisungs eyes and hand.

Then the younger decided to test waters because he just wanted to. So he let his hand slide onto Minhos chest. The older didn't lie...he had muscles and Jisung felt them even though the older had a hoodie with thick fabric. First he let his hand lay on his chest but got confident seconds after and "accidentally" let his hand slide over Minhos clothes nipple causing the older to bite his bottom lip not wanting the younger to stop whatever he was doing.

And the younger didn't even think about stopping. In fact thinking was hard for both of them in that moment.

Carefully the younger decided to slide down a little further and began to use both hand to be able to feel more of the olders clothed body. Then he placed both hand on Minhos abs and slowly wandered up letting his hands rest on the olders chest.

He locked his eyes with a blushing Minho and came closer...just a bit to see the reaction. Minho understood the signal and came closer breaking the eye contact to look at Jisungs lips. He took his hand and placed it cautiously on the youngers chin touching the youngers bottom lip with his thumb. They were soft. Jisungs lips were looking so soft that this was the only thing in the olders mind right now...and how badly he wanted to touch them with his own.

He already felt the youngers warm breath on his lips as...

BOOM. The package of dogs food which Jisung carelessly put onto a not really stable looking tower of buckets and packages fell causing a loud noise with both of them jumping away from each other.

Luckily the food was closed so Minho could put it just in the right place on the shelf and turned to Jisung."uhm....yeah...", he older said. The, one could even say sexual, tension turned into awkwardness not wanting to meet each others eyes.

The younger didn't really have more to say:"uh...well...I think walking the dogs isn't as bad...maybe some fresh air would be a good idea"

Standing outside with the dogs they silently walked next to each other. "We wanna talk about it?", Minho asked hoping for a no which the younger gave. "Yeah No...let's just...forget it...."
These were the only words they exchanged on their walk being caught up in their own thoughts.

But with having the same thought:

Why did we had to be interrupted?

A/N
sooo....well...it got a lil touchy...I don't know if you will like this. But in the end it's my book so bear with it lol.
And 600 reads....why is this going so fast?
(30/5/21)

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎