『chapter twenty-one🌈』

【QUESTION SEVENTEEN】
"Can I kiss you?"

:::

Minho finished showering and stepped out of the warmth. He looked at the clothes Jisung gave him.

He especially liked the sweatpants. They were a little to short ending a little over his ankles. But he could live with that since he liked grey color and the material. It felt cozy enough to sleep in them.

A problem was the t-shirt. Even on its first glance he thought it would be too small. And it was. He was taller and had a wider upper body than Jisung...so he tried it on being not really able to breath. It should be fine.

He softly knocked on Jisungs door and opened it revealing a Jisung sitting and waiting on his bed for Minho. The younger sat there with a pillow in his lap and a plate of brownies, chocolate and pockys laying on his nightstand. The room was in a dark red dimmed light coming from the light strips on his walls. "Your room looks so pretty. And I like the rainbow flag over your bed", the older grinned.

Jisung laughed:"Mhm...I don't know why you could like it...no clue."
"Mhm...actually I said I was confused, not gay. But I came to the conclusion I am really just straight", Minho said dryly.

"Oh... okay....Great!", Jisung said trying to sound happy for Minho and hiding his shocked and hurt mimic. But one could literally see the his heart break into so many pieces being close to crying.

Now Minho felt guilty playing with the youngers feeling. Yes. He knew the younger liked him and had feelings for him. And Jisung knew Minho liked him...it wasn't like the fanfictions described it as both being oblivious about the feelings.
It was more the curiosity of what happens next and the fact that they were both too shy to say it out loud.

Actions told more than words for them.

Minho chuckled softly and sat next to Jisung crossleged on his bed. Of course as close as possible and played with Jisungs hair. "I was just kidding, Sungie. I still don't really know my sexuality but oh lord I can say that I'm not straight at all", Minho said with a soft undertone with Jisung smiling relieved at him.

This changed drastically as Minho put a hand on Jisungs thigh and slowly came closer and leaned his upper body more over Jisung than needed and let his lips hover over his ear. In an more deep...almost seducive...voice he whispered smirking:"You seem relieved, Sungie. Not wanting me to be straight, mhm...does that have a meaning?"

He younger did not reply instead of that he bit his bottom lip. It was clear who had the upper hand in that moment. And it was Minho. Both knew it. 

Minho slowly shifted his hands and let them slide up and down while still having his head this near to the younger. Said felt shivers done his spine he didn't knew if that came from Minhos hand creeping nearer on his thigh or his warm breath next to his ear.

"You know what the last thing you said was after the day of when we went to the shelter?", Minho said excatly knowing that Jisung was fully aware of what he said.

He wanted to touch his muscles

...without a hoddie.

Jisung nodded cautiously observing the olders action. "I don't know if you did it on purpose or not...but you know what? That shirt is really tight...quite breathtaking, don't you think?", Minho said backing off  of Jisung a bit.

Jisung felt exposed...he was honest he wanted to see Minho in a tight shirt but the fact that this shirt was too tight meant...

Minho took his hand off Jisungs thigh slowly grabbing the rim of his shirt. A gaze over to Jisung told him that the younger was staring at his upper body waiting for the next step. Then Minho removed his shirt revealing his quite muscular upper body not too much that it looked like a try hard more like a healthy...and if you asked Jisung kinda hot body.

Jisung couldn't think straight anymore and played with his fingers nervously. This was breathtaking...the dimmed red light made Minho look gorgeous even a little dangerous  with that smirk. The older excatly knew what an effect he had on the younger and teased him as he leaned a little over the boy.

Jisung was shocked as the older pulled him onto his lap laying his hands on his hips. Jisung didn't know what to do and what he was allowed to to so he played it safe and placed his hands onto Minhos naked shoulders.

"I think these are here intentionally", Minho smirked and reached out for a pocky and placed it between his teeth. Jisung was red. They were there intentionally.
But now he himself had to bite down the sweet candy in order to reach those soft looking lips. Not Minho...and Jisung wasn't sure if he was confident enough in that moment...

But he wanted to kiss the older for a while now to badly so shifted his position on Minhos lap and and took small bites step by step coming closer. As he felt Minhos breath on his lips his mind went crazy and he was shaking out of nervousness...what if he was a bad kisser? What if Minho didn't like it?...

Minho sensed Jisungs nervousness and put the rest of the pocky out of his mouth to make Jisung feel more comfortable.

The older grapped Jisungs wrist and pulled it down slightly so that his fingertips could slide onto Minhos chest while holding eye contact. Minho could be Jisungs eyes getting bigger eyertime he would slide down more.

Minho stopped and layed his own hand over Jisungs right where is heart was. They stayed in that position and Jisung felt Minhos heart beat which was at least as fast as his own.

"Your heart is beating really fast...", Jisung quietly said looking onto his own hand being covered by Minhos hand...which was surprisingly as small as his hand own.

Minho took Jisungs chin and turned it towards him so he could look him directly into the eyes. "Because of you...Sungie", then he hesitated...should be really? Screw that,

" I know we both want it but... 17: Can I kiss you?"

Jisung nodded and felt his face being cupped by Minhos right hand who was slowly rubbing his thumb over Jisungs cheek. "You are so pretty.", the older whispered as leaning in. On the last inches Minho hesitated to feel Jisungs fast breath on his lips, closed his eyes and softly placed his lips  onto Jisungs.

After some seconds Jisung got confident and started to kiss Minho what the older replied instantly. Jisungs left hand found their way into Minhos hair and his right still being on Minhos chest intertwining his fingers with the olders.

After some time of them kissing, Jisung broke away giggling letting his head fall into Minhos chest. "I kissed you", he mumbled where one could basically hear the smile.

"Wanna talk about it?", Minho asked drawing small circles with his finger onto Jisungs back. "No...but cuddle me while sleeping. I'm tired", Jisung said letting himself curl up against Minhos chest.

Minho smiled and pulled the sheets over them. His arm was laying over Jisungs waist and and he pulled him closer.

Only seconds after, Jisung was asleep and Minho softly stroked his hair. "Mhm...i guess I really do love you...a lot", he giggled and placed a kiss on Jisungs head.

A/N
I liked this chapter...it was...uhm...nice?
Idk...

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎