『chapter twenty-three🌈』

When Jisung heard the front door being closed and a quiet goodbye from Felix and Minho through his door he was still sitting on his bed.

What happened right now was crazy...he couldn't belive it himself....he wanted to think about it and wanted to sort out his thoughts as the door of his room swung open.

"YOU", Felix yelled excitingly and pointed at Jisung, "you can't tell me there is not something between you two! I have been shipping you even before you two texted!!"

"Wait...really? Why didn't you just give me his number instead than?"

"...well...I was exaggerating...but the moment you first talked about a Minho texting you. I definitely knew that you would crush on him even before you knew it yourself"

"So I guess there is no point in saying there isn't something between us....so that you go away and let me kiss Minho in peace without anyone knowing it..."

Felix gasped and Jisungs eyes widened as he realized what he said. He tried to put it in another way failing miserably:"I mean that...uhm...metaphorically...like as in kiss equals talking...you know-"

Felix pressed his Indexfinger on Jisungs lips to make him shut up and grinned. "I can sense gay actions like a professional . And you my friend. Are a fucking glowing christmas tree full of gay actions. So don't even try to deny it. I want to hear everything. EVERYTHING. Since I haven't heard anything about your love life with Minho because you haven't told me anything! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? you told me nothing, nada, nieñte!", Felix rambled.

Jisung sighed and spoke up:"I'm sorry...but do you really want the Story from the whole beginning?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Uhm...so...he texted me because of you know...your bookstore idea"

"I'm such a Genius! Honestly, you should love me for bringing you a man!"

Jisung looked over at Felix skeptically:"I mean...it could have been a pedophile as well"

"Yeah yeah no...pshhh...and now go on", Felix hurried to say.

"Ok ok! Then we kept on talking...we were playing 20 questions and-"

Felix laughed:"What are you? 13?"

"One more time you interrupt me and I will shut up and tell nothing more..before I get to the spicy part!"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...did you say spicy part!??!", Felix smirked and wiggled with his eyebrows.

"Shut up", Jisung blushed and buried his face in his hands but continued, "so well one day after we texted for a week or so he gave me Chans number...because we talked about that I wanna make music but have no one to share with..."

"And this was so nice...and I had a feeling that he cared for me and thought about me...
so i slowly but surely developed a little crush on him...and when I asked him what he looks like because I really wanted to know...and after seeing his picture...I just...you know...", instead of putting it into word he just squealed and giggled while letting his head fall onto Felix' arm.

"And then we kept on talking and one evening...it was ridiculously late he asked me about my sexuality if I really was gay or just joking around. And he told me he was confused and then we facetimed the whole night...Lixie he had a hoodie with cat ears and I have seen his cats...he was so pretty. And the fact that he was asking me about my sexuality and saying he was confused made me think that I might have a chance...because after that I had a crush on him...and it got even worse"

"Then Chan showed him a song I made. He showed it accidentally...and his words were so sweet so I agreed on sending him the full version but when you texted me that he was still dancing...I came into the room, you won't believe it, but he made a choreo to my own song!!! Felix, he is the best dancer I have seen in my life!"

Felix just smiled at his friend sitting next to him letting out every emotion he had for the other boy and Felix could swear, he never saw Jisung this much giggling and excited while using wild hand gestures because he couldn't stand still.

"And then we ate Pizza on his bed! With his cats...and then we met up the whole week and then one day he took me to the animal shelter with him! We were feeding the animals and then....uhm..."

Jisung stopped to explain and Felix looked at him confused."Then what?", he asked.
Jisung laughed nervously:"So...he looked really good...and when he said that he had muscles-"

Felix asked himself why Minho would say that out of nowhere but didn't want to say anything...since it got interesting!

"...and I took that as an excuse to touch his chest", Jisungs voice was now very shy, "...and I think he was quite into it soooo I kinds leaned in and when the leaned in as well...I could feel HIS breath on MY lips...this was i...wtf...ugh well then something fell and we snapped back to reality..."

Felix was disappointed and pouted:"So you did not kiss?" Jisung stayed quiet and Felix mimic turned into grinning."Ah yes...so...ha ha...we did", Jisung said not wanting to meet Felix gaze.

"When you left yesterday I asked Minho to come over...and we baked...but I poured flour over him so he had to shower here. I swear this was an accident...well...but when he asked for clothes I may have given him a small shirt since...you know he looks good...and he just wears hoodies and I wanted to the the form a little better...ugh. While I'm speaking out loud what I did...it sounds so creepy and weird..."

Felix laughed at Jisungs description. "Jisung, this is bold. I would have never thought you were such a confident gay"

Jisung blushed and continued:"Well and then...I don't wanna get into details...it's private and embarrassing for me...but let me say one thing: A shirtless Minho is hot. But then I kinda panicked that we were really about to kiss... and then was so soft towards me and", Jisung giggles and buried his head into Felix' chest,"then he kissed me. Can you believe it? My first kiss...and it was Minho. MINHO!!!"

Felix laughed and hugged his best friend. "You are lucky, Jisung. He is a keeper."

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎