twelve shots

"The fuck Catherine? Are you nuts?" Beam snaps at her.

"It's Kat beam.....its Kat for you.....your kat.....you used to call me like that beam." she says trying to approach beam.

"Stop right there and tell me what are these shits you are talking about" he asks .

"Its the truth beam..... I love you" again she repeats the same thing.

Beam folds his hands in front of his  chest looking at her intently.

"so you love me?" Beam asks her raising his right eyebrow.

"Yes beam I love you so much" she replies instantly.

"Then what about your boyfriend oh sorry your HUSBAND" he asks pressing on the husband word.

Her cheeks gets flushed due to embarrassment "he....he...." she stutters but couldn't reply.

"You thought I don't know?" he asks mockingly.

"No beam...... of course you would know" she tries act cool.

"Are you going to divorce him?" Beam asks her.

She looked at him shocked.

"What? You said you love me and asking for a chance to prove your love to me right? If I have to give you a chance you should be single..... so are you going to divorce him?" beam asks with a mischievous smile.

Slowly a smile formed on her lips "let him be like that na beam.....let's have our fun together" she says seductively.

Beam raises his eyebrows at that "What do you mean?" he asks tilting his head sideways.

She chuckles "he is rich baby.... Hella rich.....If I divorce him I'll also loose my source of money. So let him be there as my husband"

"Then what about me?" Beam asks pointing at himself.

"Oww honey you will be my boyfriend. My husband will be out almost all the time due to his business so we can have fun together" she says with a wink.

Beam squints his eyes "isn't it cheating?"

She shakes her head "no beam.....I'm tired of waiting for him..... he will be out almost everyday and I'll be left alone here..... all he cares is about his business and his money.....at the beginning he was always beside me like a glue but now" she exhales shaking her head "its been months beam it's been months we shared a night together.....I even think he have someone else in his life. That's the reason he is not showing any interest in me. But he still takes care of my financial needs and fill my cards every month. Let him be as my husband in papers for money baby. But trust me when I say I love you......I'll not do the same mistake of loosing you again.....I prove my love to you beam. Lrts just enjoyour life with his money, what do you say?"

Beam looks at her for a second before bursting into laughter. Catherine looks at beam confused not knowing the reason for his laugh.

"Ohh.....my.....God hahaha" beam says trying to control his laugh "you.....are such a....." he pauses before saying "bitch Catherine"

"BEAM" she shouts at that insult.

"Shut up.....I thought you were a nice girl when we started dating. I trusted you completely but what you did? You.....you cheated on me with my best friends boyfriend" beam's eyes were filled with anger and disgust.

"Even then I didn't do or say anything. I was ready to forgive you thinking it as a mistake but YOU came to me and asked for break up. YOU said you don't love me anymore. YOU said you love that Alex and went with him. YOU made Alex breakup with kit. YOU made my life hell and YOU ruined kit's relationship too. Then again you broke up with Alex and married someone else for money. No what huh? He is not able to satisfy your sexual needs so you want me back? You want me to be your slut? Wowww" beam asks with slow claps.