four shots

"Here take this and have a break" forth came and offers beam a cup of juice.

"Thank you" beam says accepting the glass before keeping his guitar aside.

Beam is in forth's bedroom practicing for his concert. It's been five days beam has been living with forth. Actually he never went back to his condo since that night and forth has arranged everything for beam's music practice.

Surprisingly his company gave green signal for him to practice wherever he wants. He doesn't need to come to the studio and can call or Face Time with the trainer if he has any doubts.

"So how is the practice? All good?" Forth asks as he wipes beam's upper lips where the juice has formed a  moustache before licking his thumb.

"Hmm all good. It's just I'm a little nervous as usual" beam says smiling but it didn't reach his eyes as he was nervous about his performance.

Forth sat in front of beam and took his left hand which was free in his own hands giving it a light squeeze before kissing it. He massages beam's fingers slowly while talking....

"don't worry baby.... You have already given many performance and you have already performed these songs just last week right" beam nods his head "I also saw your performance. That was a hit and I'm damn sure this concert is also going to be a bigger hit" he says gently.

Beam smiled listening to that and this time it reached his eyes. He kept his juice aside before sitting on forth's lap and hugging him tightly, hiding his face in the crook forth's neck. They have already become comfortable since beam's first day in forth's house.

"Thank you forth. You don't know how much I needed these words" beam says against forth's neck.

"Anything for you baby" forth says hugging beam tightly.

"Now get ready we are going to meet someone today" forth says patting beam's back.

Beam breaks the hug looking at forth's eyes but he didn't get up "who?" He asks knotting his brows.

"Surprise" forth pinches beam's nose which scrunched.

"Fooooorrthh..... Tell me naa" beam whines like a kid making forth chuckle.

"Naa baby you will see who it is when we reach there. So now get up and get ready" forth says squeezing beam's ass and got few beatings on his shoulder.

"Don't do that or else we will not go anywhere" beam warns as he points his finger to forth.

"Oopss okay..." Forth lifts his hands as if he is surrendering.

"That's better" beam says as he gets up from forth lap and starts to walk towards bathroom saying "prepare the dress for me as a punishment"

Forth chuckles "I've been preparing your dress for five days baby" he says loudly for beam to hear 'and I'm ready to do this for the rest of my life' he says this in his mind.

Forth has already brought so many  clothes, watches, sneakers, formal shoes, ties, belts everything for beam. They are neatly arranged in his walk-in closet beside his things.

Forth is really happy to see all of beam's belongings along with his things. It really feels like home for him now.

Forth took white t-shirt and khaki pants for beam to wear completed it with a white watch and sneakers. He arranged them before going out.

When beam came form bathroom he saw his things neatly arranged on bed. He was really amused with the way forth is treating him.They are giving him butterflies in his stomach. He shook his head and wear those before going out.