nine shots

"LOVE!!" forth was shocked to see beam there. He stood up with a jerk from his seat.

"FORTH!!" Beam screams "You liar"

Forth was stunned on his spot. Beam marched towards forth and grabbed his collar. Forth jerked forward due to the impact.

"You liar..... you lied to me" beam yelled at forth.

Forth held beam's hand which was holding his collar and said calmly "Baby I never lied to you"

Beam smirked "You said you are my fan but you are the reason my first concert happened. That means you know me before. Which means you are not a fan.....you are just a business man. Stop lying to me forth" he said coldly

Forth opened his eyes wide "How did yo.."

Beam interrupted him "Just answer me forth why did you lie to me"

Forth sighed "Baby....listen I said I'm your fan because I'm your fan. Not only of your singing and dancing but to your personality too love. I'm a big fan of your personality and the person who you are"

"What!?" Beam tilted his head in confusion.

"Yes I'm your fan even before you became a celebrity baby. I fell in love with your personality, your heart not beauty baby. But I also love your voice a lot" he answered sincerely.

Beam released forth's collar slowly "Tell me everything forth" this time he asked calmly but his voice was stern.

"I'll tell you everything baby but can we sit down first. You already sprained your leg" forth said looking at beam's left leg.

Beam was stunned. He looked at forth with wide eyes. Yes he hurt his feet while running from kit but he didn't give attention to it. Only after forth mentioned it he started to feel pain. He can't believe how forth can read him so well when he himself forgot about his pain.

But beam masked his emotions. He glared at forth before turning and started to walk toward the couch. Forth tried to help him but he shrugged his hands and walk himself. Forth walk behind beam very closely to help him if he finds any difficulty walking.

But luck was not on his side as he took two steps he hit his sprained leg to table and hurt it again. It started to pain even more. If not for forth holding him on time he would be on floor by now.

"FORTH!!" Beam shrieked as forth lift him in his arms.

"Please Baby let me carry you. You already hurt your leg and I can't see you limping and hurt your leg even more just becauseyou are angry with me" forth asked beam slowly.

Beam didn't protest and let forth carry him to the couch. He relaxed in forth's arms. Beam couldn't believe the calmness he feel every time he is in forth's arms.

Forth placed beam on the couch. He placed a pillow on the table before placing beam's leg on it. He went towards his table and came back with a gel. He then placed beam's leg on his lap. He started to massage beam's leg slowly after applying the gel.

"Is it still paining" forth asks gently.

"I'm waiting forth" beam spoke as he sat on the couch in a relaxed manner but his face was serious.

Forth looked at beam and sighs "The first time I met you was five years ago in one of my friend's birthday party. You sat there in the middle of the stage with a guitar in your hand, mike in front of you and a smile on your face. You were looking like an angel fallen from heaven while singing"

Forth had a smile on his face remembering that fateful day. Where as beam was shocked on hearing that.

"Five years?" he asked forth in disbelief.