ten shots

Beam gasps at the new information he got "i....I vaguely remember when you mention that..... maybe that's the reason why I felt I know you before when I met you that day after the concert" he says thinking about the past experience.

Forth just looks at beam without saying anything. He let beam with his thinking while continue his massage.

"Shan hills is so far from bangkok.....what were you doing there?" Beam asked confused.

Forth chuckles "the add film you were shooting was for my company baby" he says pinching beam's nose "I wanted a change so I choose to join the filming team. But you came to my life in an unexpected way"

Beam smiles at that but his smile fades in seconds.

"What happened love..... why is that frown there" forth asks massaging beam's forehead.

"Five years forth" he sighs " I don't remember seeing you at all....why you never approached me? You could have come to me earlier"

"I tried baby I really tried to approach you but...." he pauses and then smiles sadly "when I gathered all my courage to come in front of you.......i came to know you already have a gi....girlfriend" he turnd to the other side.

Beam widens his eyes "fo...forth!!"

"I saw her kissing you. I....I lost all my confidence, courage to approach you baby. So I stood there afar looking after you and protecting you in my ways" he says caressing beams face with the back of his fingers.

"I'm....I'm sorry forth" beam says as a tear dropped from his eyes.

"LOVE...." Forth placed beam's leg on the pillow before he sits beside beam and cups his face. He wipes the tears slowly "hey baby please don't cry.....I promised to keep you happy not sad"

"I'm re...really sorry forth....I hurt you" he says in between his sobs.

"Shhhh baby don't say sorry. You didn't even know I exist. You are not wrong baby you didn't do anything intentionally love..... so please stop crying" forth consoles beam.

He wipes beam's tears....kisses beam's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips slowly. Beam sighs as he opens his lips to give more access for forth to deepen the kiss. Forth kissed slowly and passionately tasting every corner of beam's mouth.

Forth released the kiss only when he was sure beam stopped crying. He rested his forehead on beam's when the parted to breathe. He wipes beam's lips with his thumb which are completely red due to the kiss.

"Five years forth.....that means you know everything about me" beam asks looking down "You know all the things I've done right? You would be embarrassed about me...." he is hesitant to continue.

Forth lift beam's face to look into his eyes "Why would I be embarrassed baby?" forth asks in confusion.

Beam also looked at forth's clear eyes "If you know about me having girlfriend that means you also know about my breakup with her. The reason she left me and how I was after that. You would think I'm a looser"

Forth chuckles "you are not a looser baby....you can never be one. May be you found your success a little late but trust me when I say you are a born winner. You are born to achieve great things baby I believe you. And it's her loss that she left you. Even if i may sound selfish I'm glad she left you because of that I got to live the life I always dreamt of with you"

"As cheesy as always" beam says playfully scrunching his nose. Forth pinches his nose and then kisses the tip.

"Wait" beam suddenly says as he remembers something "you know about my breakup means you also know about the things happened after that. How embarrassing" beam covers his face with his hands.