When Micah flirts with you but then insults you when you turn him down

Arthur:

When he heard Micah flirting, he sighed and wondered who he's badly flirting to now, only to glare when he saw it was you. As you told Micah to leave you alone, Micah began insulting you so Arthur stormed over, telling Micah in a loud, annoyed, and angry voice that you told him to get lost. He just ignored Micah as Micah tried to have the last word. He just said a careless, not even listening "yeah, yeah" while putting his hand on your back and guiding you away from Micah.

John:

He was quick to run over and just jump Micah, angrily asking what the fuck he just said to you. You had to pull John off to finally put a stop to it, telling Micah to just get lost and leave you two alone. Micah did with a huff, saying something first because he likes to have the last word, but so does John so John was quick to yell something back before groaning and saying that Micah gets on his nerves and he doesn't understand why Dutch keeps him around.

Dutch:

He forced a laugh as he looked ready to murder Micah, walking over and wrapping his arm around you in this grip that said 'they are mine" and told Micah through gritted teeth that he better choose his next words carefully because he does not appreciate him flirting and then insulting his lover.

Hosea:

He cannot stand that Micah, especially not when his cough is acting up and now his cough was doing exactly that so he was already feeling irritated. When he saw Micah flirting with you and then insulting you when you told him to get lost Hosea just stormed over, snatched your shirt and pulled you against him before aiming his gun to Micah, yelling for him to get out of his sight right now. Micah held up his hands, laughing about something while Hosea pressed his lips together as he felt another cough attack threatening to happen. When Micah walked away Hosea began coughing before asking you if you're okay.

Charles:

When he saw Micah walking to you, he already knew there be would trouble so he laid down his bow and walked over and observed. He watched Micah badly flirting with you, which he did find admittedly amusing. When you told Micah to get lost, Charles chuckled, both amused and proud, then walked over and wrapped his arms around you. He just watched Micah insulting you before he told Micah to stop being so pathetic and go find his own lover and not try and steal someone else's lover.

Javier:

He was quick to hurry over and pull you against him, telling Micah to leave you alone. As Micah laughed and insulted you two, Javier glared and angrily told him to just leave you two alone. He was tempted to just kill Micah, not even threaten, but you pulled him away and both just went away and ignored Micah. He groaned and angrily muttered in Spanish about how much of an ass Micah is and you should have just let him deal with him already.

Kieran:

He's scared of Micah so he didn't dare go over when he began flirting with you. All he could do was angrily clench the horse brush he held. When you told him to leave you alone and Micah didn't leave but instead began insulting you, Kieran hurried over and nervously told Micah to leave you alone. He hesitated then took your hand and hurried away with you, mentally begging Micah doesn't follow or attack. So when micah huffed and said whatever and stormed away, Kieran let out a shaky sigh before asking you if you are okay.

Mary-Beth:

She cringed as she watched his sad attempt at flirting before giggling as you told him to get away from you. But she was quick to hurry over when he suddenly began insulting you. She took your arm to let you know she's here and told Micah to just accept you don't want his pathetic flirting attempts and leave. As Micah insulted you two, she rolled her eyes and dragged you away, telling you to just ignore him and he always does that with all the ladies at camp.

Sadie:

She cringed when she heard him with his bad flirting before she stormed over, telling Micah to shut up and leave you alone. As the two argued, she got enough and pulled out her gun, angrily telling Micah to leave you alone because he knows she won't hesitate to pull this trigger. As Micah stormed away, she huffed and yelled he better never even look at you again then turned to you and told you to tell her next time he annoys you again and she will deal with him.