If you didn't go to Guarma and they return

WARNING: Spoilers to what happens when they return from Guarma.

This will obviously only include the characters who went to Guarma.

Arthur: 

He never rode his horse so fast, the only thing in his mind you along with many questions. Wondering if you are safe, if you got caught, if you are injured, if you got hanged in the time he was away. When he came to Shady Belle and saw nobody, he got even more worried and hurried inside the building, yelling your name. When he found the letter and fought the Pinkertons, he rode to your new hideout. When he saw you, he never jumped off his horse so quickly and held you so tightly, whispering he's home, pressing a kiss to your temple, so happy you are okay.

Dutch: 

You were keeping guard as everyone was catching up with Arthur inside. Of course you would have liked to catch up with him as well but you knew someone had to keep an eye out so you decided to do it. When you saw a figure through the rain, you aimed your gun, demanding who it is. When a voice asking you if this is how you greet your lover back from vacation, you were quick to drop the gun, not caring about it anymore, and run into Dutch's arms, happily saying his name and holding him tightly, telling him how much you missed him, to which he held you back tightly and assured you he also missed you so much. When you chuckled and said you don't think you ever seen him with such a beard, he chuckled as well before nodding to the house, saying you both better get inside before you both catch a cold.

Javier: 

When you saw him, you just ran into his arms, not even noticing his injured leg, and held him. The sudden crash made his leg wound hurt and suddenly sink through making you two fall. As you pulled away to apologize and look at the wound on his leg, he pulled you back into the hug and held you, tears forming in his eyes as he whispered he thought he was never gonna see you again.