When they aren't taking care of themselves so you complain to them about it

Arthur:

He will groan but go do it to get it out the way. When you tell him you are only doing it for his own good, he will mumble he knows. He will think you are acting like Miss Grimmshaw right now.

John:

He will complain back, saying he doesn't need someone to tell him what to do and that he's an adult so stop complaining to him as if he's a child. When you tell him you wouldn't have to complain if he took proper care of himself, he let out a groan but said he will do it later.

Dutch:

He knows you do it because you care for him but he just can't help but roll his eyes and drag out that he will do it later and that he has more important issues right now. He will actually do it later, after he was done with the stuff he considered more important. Or if he hasn't eaten and you slam a plate of food down on his stuff, he will glare but take it and eat, mumbling a thanks.

Hosea:

He will sigh, knowing it's the truth before saying his coughing attacks are coming back so whenever he does anything, he just ends up coughing so it's so annoying to do stuff right now. When you offer to help him, he gave give you a gentle smile and accepted it, thanking you for offering to help him.

Charles:

Usually after he's hunted or gone on a heist, he's covered in blood, fur, and such. When you complain for him to go wash himself, he will chuckle and say he was planning to go do that but he came to ask if you wish to join him. He will take some clean clothes before going to a river to go clean himself.

Javier:

He takes pride in taking care of himself, so if it gets to the point you have to complain about it, it most likely means he's so busy he doesn't have the time for it and/or forgot about it or he's so emotional he found it useless. So it's either remind him of it or comfort him and ask him what's wrong.

Kieran:

He will get nervous, awkwardly asking if it really is that bad to the point you had to come complain to him about it. When you nod, he let out a sigh and said he will go, dragging himself with slouched shoulders to the thing to go take care of himself.

Mary-Beth:

She will be shocked before nervously chuckling, saying she seems to have been so into this book or chore that she completely forgot to take care of herself. She will put it to the side and go take care of herself since she finds her health more important than some book or chore.

Saddie:

She will huff, saying she just forgot, no need to complain about. When you glare and tell her to go take care of herself, she chuckled and walked away to go take care of herself, saying you are acting like her mother.