When your ex tries to win you back

Arthur:

He got insecure. He saw all his flaws immediately and told you that you should go back to your ex before he began telling you all the bad things about him and how this life is rough, so you will have to place your hands on his cheeks and give him a kiss to shut him up, assuring him you don't care about all that and you love him as he is.

John:

He didn't care, he went straight to starting a fight. When the person said they're so much better than this lowlife, John slammed his forehead against theirs before he punched them, angrily asking who they are calling a lowlife. You tried to get John to stop but he was too mad to hear you so you had to call Arthur, who pulled the boy off, yelling for John to stop acting like a damn child. As your ex stormed away, John angrily shouted they better run.

Dutch:

He will let you handle it, feeling confident that you won't go back to this person. When you told your ex you already found someone way better than them, he proudly wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, saying that's right and now they will have to excuse you both because you both have better places to be.

Hosea:

He just glanced before letting out an amused chuckle, mentally wishing the kid good luck with winning you back because he's sure you won't go back to them. When you told your ex you don't like them anymore and you found someone else, Hosea gave a nod to your ex as a "hello" with a smile that said "this old feller managed to steal your lover away".

Charles:

He was quick to hurry over, having heard of this person from you. When they took your hand to try and convince you to come with them, he was quick to take their wrist and squeeze it so tightly they let go of your hand with a pained moan as Charles angrily asked them what they are doing touching his lover before he pushed them away, saying you are not interested in them so they better leave you alone.

Javier:

He stayed silent, curious to see how you will handle this. You told your ex to just leave but they took your arm so Javier was quick to pull out his gun and put it against their head, telling them to get their hands off his partner. As they let go, he gestured with the gun for them to turn and leave.

Kieran:

He was too nervous to speak up and just watched you tell your ex to get lost. He got embarrassed when your ex laughed and asked if he's the one you are dating now. When you huffed and said he's way better than them, he felt a bit happy but still embarrassed. Once your ex left, Kieran sighed and thought he's useless, wishing he could have helped you chase your ex away.

Mary-Beth:

She was first confused as this person was saying weird things to you. As you told them you two broke up and they have to learn to let go, she immediately understood what was going on and hurried over, looping her arm around yours, forcing a smile and saying she was looking all over for you, hoping if your ex sees you have someone new that they will leave. And luckily it worked, the person just huffed and said a sarcastic good luck with the relationship which they clearly didn't mean and stormed away causing her to sigh before giggling, saying they clearly didn't take the break up well.

Sadie:

She will storm over and pull you closer to her, almost growling as she asked what they want. She didn't know who this was, but they were clearly bothering you and making you feel uncomfortable and annoyed. As the person tried to continue annoying you with lame promises to try and win you over, she huffed with a little smile, amused this is the way they are trying to win you back before she told them she can promise them she will put a bullet in their head if they don't leave. As the person didn't believe her, she pulled out her gun and aimed it causing them to stumble backwards before rushing away.