When you are carrying something heavy

Arthur:

He will ask you if you need help. Even though he asks it, he's already taking it from you and telling you to just rest some and let him handle all the hard and heavy work.

John:

He will ask you if you need any help, holding his hands out so you can give it to him. If you tell him you can do it, he will shrug and say okay before dropping his hands. If you hand it over, thanking him, he will chuckle and say of course and carry it to where you want it.

Dutch:

He will either tell you that you are doing a good job and that he's happy to see you working or tell you to let the stronger people like Arthur or Charles deal with the heavy stuff and to just do something more easy and relaxing.

Hosea:

He would like to take it over but he isn't the youngest anymore. He might even joke that if he fears if he carres that that his spine might break. When you laugh out that he isn't that old, he will chuckle, happy to hear you say that.

Charles:

He will walk to you, asking you if you need any help. When you nod, he will take it over, telling you that you shouldn't carry something too heavy for you or you might hurt yourself. When you lean down to pick something up, he will also tell you to bend through your knees.

Javier:

He will watch you, admiring that you are doing the heavy work before walking over, asking you if you need help. If you shake your head, he will let you be and just walk aside you, talking with you. If you nod, he will take it over with a groan, not admitting that this is too heavy, trying his best to look as if he can easily carry this.

Kieran:

He will feel nervous, wondering how you are carrying something so heavy, knowing his skinny arms that never lifted anything heavier than a saddle probably could never lift that heavy thing. When you put it down and looked at him, he realized he was staring causing his face to heat up and quickly turn around.

Mary-Beth:

She will admire you from her laundry work. When Tilly told her to stop drooling over you, Mary-Beth giggled and tore her eyes away from you. As she continued working, she kept glancing over to you, finding you doing such heavy work appealing.

Sadie:

She will either praise you or ask if she has to take over. If you nod, she will take it over with a groan and go where you want it. If you shake your head, she will nod and tell you to be sure not to throw out your back.