When you fall off your horse

I wasn't in the mood to write anything serious so if you can't stand blood or broken bones or such, don't worry, there are no serious injuries.

Arthur:

He was quick to pull his horse to a stop and jump off, hurrying to you, asking if you are okay. When you nod, he chuckled and held his hand out, telling you he will help you up. Once you were up, he wiped your back clean before patting your shoulder, telling you to be safer the next time before he helped you climb back on your horse then he climbed back on his horse. He told you to tell him if anything hurts or riding your horse becomes too difficult because then you can both stop at a town nearby and rest, and if it gets worse/pain doesn't go away, even see a doctor.

John:

He let out a weird noise of shock and fear before quickly climbing off his horse, repeating your name a few times while crouching aside you, asking if you are still alive. When you gave him a glare and said of course you are still alive, he shrugged and said he has heard of some people who fell off their horses and died before he helped you up. He kept glancing at you every few seconds while you both rode again, still a bit shocked by what happened and worrying for your safety.

Dutch:

He cursed before jumping off his horse and to you, asking you if you are okay. When you said you hurt your back, he chuckled and told you he will kiss it better later before he helped you up. He did worriedly rub your back a bit in hopes to soothe the pain before he gave your cheek a kiss, telling you to rest when you both return to camp. At the end of the day he checked in with you again to see how your back is doing now.

Hosea:

He let out a muttered curse, asking if you are okay. If you get back up, he won't bother to get off his horse and watch you get back on yours, telling you not to push yourself if you are in pain. If it's bad, he will quickly get off his horse and hurry to you, asking you where it hurts and how he has some herbs that might ease the pain away before telling you to climb on the back of his horse and he will ride to a doctor nearby.

Charles:

He was quick to pull his horse aside you and get off, crouching down, asking you if you are okay while gently wrapping his arm around you and helping you stand up, asking you if you feel any pain anywhere. When you told him you are okay and probably just a big bruise that will form, he let out a sigh of relief, happy to hear that before helping you back on your horse. He gave your leg a rub that said "don't push yourself" before he climbed back on his horse and both continued riding.

Javier:

He was quick to yell in Spanish, shocked by the sudden fall before he got off his horse, asking you what happened. When you told him you aren't sure what happened, he crouched down and helped you sit up, asking you if you are okay. When you said just your back that hurts and maybe a cut, he said you both should go back to camp quickly and have you checked out to make sure it's nothing serious. Even when you tried to assure him it's fine and both can continue, he didn't listen, too worried you might be suffering from something worse than just a cut.

Kieran:

He will be panicking, unsure what happened, quickly getting off his horse and calming your horse so it doesn't stomp on you in its panicking. When calmed, he hurried to you, nervously asking you if you are okay. When you took his trembling hands, assuring him you are okay so he can stop panicking, he dropped his head with a disappointed sigh, saying he's so useless, panicking more than you are and you are the one who fell off. He made sure the saddle is still on well before he helped you climb back onto your horse.

Mary-Beth:

She let out a yelp, almost jumping off her horse as it walked so she first pulled it to a stop then got off. She hurried to your side, asking you if you hurt yourself. When you said just your back from the fall, she told you to stay laid down until it goes away. As you laid there and she sat aside you, she couldn't help but chuckle, saying you gave her a real fright. Once you felt ready to go again, she helped you up and both climbed back onto your horses and began riding again.

Sadie:

She let out a curse, quickly hopping off her horse and hurrying to you, asking you if you are fine. When you sat up, saying probably just a cut and a big bruise, she sighed before holding her hand out, telling you not to make her worry like that. As you took her hand, she pulled you up and watched you climb back on your horse before she went back to her horse and climbed on it.