Chapter Eighteen A lightning dragons beat down

On the second day of (Y,N) and Sayla's date.

The sun was beginning to rise over the country of Fiore, and at a fancy hotel could be seen. (Y,N) and Sayla peacefully sleeping in the same bed cuddling up to one another.

But unfortunately the sun had a ruin it by sending beans of light into the room. Which caused the elder Dragon to wake up from his number.

(Y,N):*sleepily* Mmmmmm.... What time.. is it?

He turned his head to look up the clock as it read 11:06

(Y,N): Shit, I should probably get up.

The elder dragon was about to move before he felt something shift on his chest. He looked down to see sayla peacefully sleeping, with her head buried into his chest.

(Y,N) at that exact moment of time found himself in one of the hardest decisions he's ever going to make.

Does he A: wake up his beautiful sleeping demoness, who he knows loves to snuggle.

Or B: just go back to sleep.

(Y,N) was in the middle of processing which one to choose but his Demoness chose for him.

She slid up to the crook of his neck while still asleep and made it her new sleeping spot, by buried herself into it. As she releasing a happy sign.

(Y,N) mouth curled up into a loving smile, as he brought his arms around her. In a very protective manner. As he could tell the effect this had on Sayla who to grew the very same smile as him.

(Y,N) close his eyes and let the sweet embrace of sleep take over him once again.

3 hours later

*Ring ring*

(Y,N): Mmmmmm

*Ring ring*

(Y,N): Mmmmmmmm

*Ring ring*

(Y,N): Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

*Ring ring*

(Y,N): FOR THE LOVE OF THE BLACK DRAGONS WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME AT THIS GOD FORSAKEN HOUR!

The elder Dragon annoyed that someone dare to call him, while he was still sleeping, and disturbed his slumber. looked over at the lacrima he brought with him. Only to see that it was Mira who was calling him.

(Y,N) very confused use his control over the wind and brought the lacrima over towards him. Before he turned it on to see what she wanted.

Mira: (Y,N)!! (Y,N)!!! ARE YOU THERE!

(Y,N): for love of Fatalis Mira yes I'm up, what do you need?

Mira: (Y,N) were in really tough spot Laxus is trying to take over the guild and he's forcing everyone in a fairy tail to compete in a brutal Battle Royale. Evergreen who's with Laxus even turned most of the females in the guild into stone. Them Laxus activated the thunder Palace and it's now circling all around magnolia! It has enough destructive power to destroy the entirety of magnolia killing hundreds of civilians!

(Y,N):.......... You said it was Laxus right.

Mira: yes I did.

(Y,N): and you're telling me he's doing all this while I'm trying to take my beautiful demoness on a date to spoil her.

Mira: *very worried*....... Yes.

(Y,N): Mira....

Mira: Yes (Y,N).