Chapter Sixteen judgment will be swift part two

Already then as a quick warning before you start this chapter I'm going to tell you guys something. This is around the same episodes or episodes where Trinity Raven will enter The fray. but I wanted to make this perfectly clear to you that I did not plan on writing every single fight.

The only fights I plan on writing are the ones where (Y,N) will be taking place at, so the one against the birdman. Because I don't see a point in writing for the other ones considering the fact that our dragon. Won't even be fighting them to begin with.

Not to mention that would take way too long and have to publish another chapter or make this chapter unnecessarily long and I'm wrapping this ARC up this chapter.

Now with that out of the way let the story begin.

With Jellal

Jellal sat on his throne as he watched the lacrima that was on the dragon of tempest with a confident expression on the outside. But on the inside he was trembling. Never before has a beings words. WORDS! Terrify him to such an extent. By his show of power he realized the achieving his dream would be much harder to achieve now.

vidaldus: well then that was something, the guy was like he came straight from hell itself.

Jellal: you might be right but whether it be demon or God nothing will stop me from achieving my goal and opening the gates of heaven. Go now enter the fray and crush anyone who stands in your way and bring back the sacrifice.

The three assassins of Trinity Raven nod their heads before leaving Jellal to himself.

With Simon's group

Shö who completely lost his mind and who is still holding an Erza that he turned into a card. Then Started spouting some nonsense.

Shö: I won't let him lay a finger on her.

Erza: let me out of here!!

Shö: I'll beat Jellal all by myself if I have to! I won't let him lay a finger on erza!

👆Like I said some real nonsense. Because I don't know what he's smoking, or what he's on but he needs to share some.

Shö then proceeded to run away from the group down the dark hallway.

Simon: no come back you can't beat him by yourself!

He says chasing after the idiot.

With (Y,N) group

Natsu who just heard everything was ready to put the smackdown on Jellal and anyone who comes their way.

Natsu: all right I'm all fired up!

Happy: so we're going to have to go to the very top of the tower. To find this jellal guy aren't we?

(Y,N): yes he's hiding at the very top of the tower.

Wally: but why would he wanna do this to us. If they really fired that thing it's gonna be curtains for everybody. You're just a bunch of stupid kids looking for our own little taste of freedom.

(Y,N): because you're so called beloved leader doesn't give a fuck about you. You're nothing more than pawns to him. For him to get what he wants. In the end he doesn't care about you or your well-being. All that nonsense about getting you all into heaven was just a lie a manipulation he spun around you for him to gain your obedience. And it went off without a hitch you guys never questioned him or anything like that.

Wally just sat there letting everything sink into him. He realized that the man standing across from him was right. Jellal didn't care about them, it was made very apparent when he nonchalantly told them about the etherion blast. Something that dangerous and destructive would completely annihilate them.