Chapter Three Galuna island

The one who is in first out of the three girls is seilah

No POV

After finding a boat to take natsu gray and Lucy they set out on there s class quest for the cursed island of Galuna.

They had a sailor named Bobo but he disappeared which ended up done being distracted a big giant tsunami crashing into their ship.

They woke up to find themselves on the beach of a strange Island they assumed it was Galuna. Because that was the only Island they were going to.

Once they woke natsu started to get all happy and cheerful and went off to explore the island with both gray and Lucy coming along with him.

They wandered around until they found a strange Village. The villagers wanted to know who they were so after showing their Guild marks they were allowed inside of the Village.

They were greeted by the villagers and the villagers chief.

(Not my picture)

Wants a greeting was over they warned the three Fairy Tail Guild and happy of their curse. They showed the three Mages plus happy one of their appendages was transformed to that of a demon appendage. Either it was their hand part of their face legs back any part of their body a part of it was that of a demons.

The fairy Tail Mages looked up and pointed out that the Moon was there. Immediately after that the villagers started to scream as her body started to transform.

When the cries of pain stopped the villagers were now fully transformed into something that can even be called human.

(Not my picture)

They explain to them that this curse was brought under them by the moon and that every time it rises they transform but also every time it sets they transform back to humans. But some of the villagers aren't lucky and they turn into mindless Beast. That had to be put down. The Village Chief put out a picture that looked all be like there sailor saying that he had to kill his own son to keep the village safe.