Chapter Nine a devilish meeting part two

At a small cabin in the woods

In what appear to be a small old cabin in the woods, but the outside's not what's important it's who on the inside.

Inside of this cabin was a beautiful demoness was lying on a bed, she wrapped up within a blanket resting your head against a pillow. Her golden horns pointed upwards as she slowly started to wake up.

When the demoness finally woke up she looked over to see. A man sitting in a chair looking out the window at the stars above them.

She could identify this man or rather dragon as the person who she fought and lost him.

No she didn't just simply lose to him she stood no chance against him. She could only look down nervous at what he was going to do with her.

she also had her nervous was that she couldn't contact the cube. Or anyone inside of it, she couldn't even sense any presents outside of his cabin. All she could sense was a powerful magical barrier around them blocking out everything around them.

She looked over at the man and decided to ask a question.

Sayla: what do you plan on doing with me?

(Y,N) who was star-gazing was brought out of his gazing when he heard her voice. So he turned around to see her on the bed looking at him.

But the more he looked at her he could see the look of fear hidden deep inside of her. She was trying to hide it well but for him it was easy to see.

(Y,N): Nothing.

Sayla: nothing?

Her voice seem jagged and she looked at him with eyes full of hate, she thought that if he was going to prolong her suffering. He needs to get it over with already. She lost to him she could never go back to tartaros she'll be labeled as a failure.

(Y,N): yes nothing... well there is one thing I'm going to do.

Sayla: and what's that?!

(Y,N): tell you the truth.

Sayla: the truth?

(Y,N): yes the truth the true reason why you etherious were created. So just listen up.

Sayla said nothing and did nothing, only thing she did was turn to him and gave him her full attention. There's nothing else she could do and this also piqued her interest.

(Y,N): now that I have your attention this story begins over 400 years ago.

"During this time humanity must be trying to recover from the great dragon war. Many civilizations were decimated in its wake and many more were destroyed. Zeref an immortal and also your creator witnessed all of this and felt remorse.

You seem your creator has been trying to kill himself for over 400 years. the reason why I know this is because I met him 400 years ago."

Flash back 400 years ago

One a secluded mountain far away from most civilization this man wear a high-collared red and tan robes with gold trim, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso. He has short black hair, dark eyes, and abnormally sharp canines.

He was overlooking the forest that was currently dead. The trees look like the decade and died and the land around it was a baron wasteland.

This man was Zeref the black wizard, Zeref was just standing on the ledge overlooking in the forest. He didn't like the fact he brought death to everything around him. But there was nothing he could do. He was cursed, cursed because of the goal of trying to bring back one of the people he loved and held above all others.