Chapter Ten our new member!

Three days later

In Fiore on a train heading towards magnolia inside of said train were two individuals.

One was our lovable elder Dragon of the storms, and the other was a busty  beautiful demoness.

(Y,N) and sayla have been traveling together for the past 3 days, destroying other dark guilds as well as growing a strong connection with each other.

You might be wondering why is sayla traveling with (Y,N) and is not with tartaros.

Well............. Let's just stay the overstep they're bounds severely and paid a very severe price.

But back with the duo sayla was laying her head on his shoulder sleeping, after the traumatic events with tartaros. And learning the truth about their origins she's been more emotional lately.

This could lead to emotional outburst for her or breaking down into an emotional mess.

But (Y,N) was always there to comfort her through her emotional time of needs and she grown to need his presents with her. And after the events with tartaros she was left with waking nightmares, leaving it hard for her to sleep.

(Y,N) was recalling The first time this happened and the events that happened afterwards. When they were staying in a nearby village after destroying a dark guild.

Flashback

The duo were resting in Ruby village after the destruction of the emerald skull dark guild.

The two we're staying inside one of the guest houses.

Inside said house in one of the rooms could someone hear the sound of thrashing. Like someone was having an endless nightmare.

Sayla was trying to sleep but she was having terrible nightmares and every time she she woke up she would be drenched in sweat and her heart was pounding. Her nightmares started to happen to happen after the day that her old guild betrayed her. She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them still remember the pain both emotional and physical of there betrayal on her.

An hour pass and she still couldn't sleep so she decided to go to the one person that always made her feel better. She sneaked out of her room and quietly made it into (Y,N) room. And when she entered her room she froze, there was (Y,N) sleeping in his bed with the blanket only covering his legs exposing his shirtless upper body.

she was about to have a severe nose bleed when she saw his upper body. His hard steel like eight pack and his body was like it was chiseled from marvel with the finest of detail.

The demoness could feel her lust acting up and she was forced to take in deep breaths in order to satiate and calm herself down.

This however though woke up (Y,N) who looked over at her with a confused face.

(Y,N): *very confused* Sayla why are you in my room?

Sayla: I-I.......

(Y,N) realizing that something was wrong with her got up and started walking towards her. But unfortunately this act was having a different effect on her. When she saw he was only in shorts.

Her body started to shake and her eyes were feeling with lust unable to take her aside off of the handsome dragon in front of her.

But quickly realizing what she was doing she averted her gaze from him but that didn't help the fact that she had a enormous blush across your face.

(Y,N): Sayla are you okay.

Sayla: nightmares.

(Y,N) eyes widen at this although she said it and almost a whisper he's advanced hearing allowed him to hear it. Knowing how severe nightmares can be and the effects that it can have on her. He quickly walked over to her and brought her into a hug.