Chapter eight a devilish meeting part one

Three days after (Y,N) began his mission

(Y,N) was currently in a remote Town purchasing a room in a hotel, during his three days of travel he hasn't completed that much. He's just destroyed a couple of small dark guilds along his way.

He decided this was enough for his day so he decided to grab a hotel room to sleep.

But he been thinking back to what he heard from the last dark guild he destroyed. they said something about higher up's that would deliver punishment on him and that he don't want to be around when the demons come after them.

He could only scoff at their little thread before annihilating the rest of their guild.

But it did get him thinking the dark guilds he's been going after, they didn't really seem like a guild. They seemed more like underlaying, tools, soldiers maybe there was someone or some people higher up giving them their orders.

So when he finally get himself some rest he would go after the next guild and see what he can learn about these mysterious individuals.

He purchase his room and made his was to it. When he arived he went up to his bed and flopped on top of it immediately falling to sleep.

who knows what crazy problems this world would give him coming the next day.

Unknown location

In the sky above the land rested what appear to be a giant ass cube, just floating in the sky with what appeared to be a giant cube of water all around it with landforms forming inside of it. And on top was a large island with what appear to be some kind of building.

And inside this this building two individuals gather and what appear to be a large room. And in this room was a throne with a individuals sitting on top of it.

He has long black hair shaped in a ponytail lightish color skin. His clothes he has a long, black jacket trimmed with a light-colored flame pattern; the lapels are a matching lighter color as well.

 His clothes he has a long, black jacket trimmed with a light-colored flame pattern; the lapels are a matching lighter color as well

This individual was mard geer the master of the dark guild known as tartaros.

In his Chambers below him was another member.

It was a female with blackish purple hair with two golden horns for shooting from her head pointing outwards. Her attire consists of a very revealing blue-colored leopard-printed kimono, bearing the decorative marks on her shoulders. The kimono is wrapped around her torso with a thick, decorative yellow ribbon that ties behind her back, and her outfit is complemented by thigh-high socks that reveal her heels and toes.

 The kimono is wrapped around her torso with a thick, decorative yellow ribbon that ties behind her back, and her outfit is complemented by thigh-high socks that reveal her heels and toes