Chapter 十ろく

Third POV

The two days leading up to the mission were passing quickly, but Naruto still had time to kill. He was now heading through the forest searching for his prey, the Akatsuki. He forced his will onto nature, making it reveal a member of the Akatsuki's whereabouts. He soon found them, he smirked, eyes red. This fight would be child's play.
.
.
.
.
.

To say Naruto's battle with the Akatsuki was out of this world is an understatement. He got rid of them all too quickly, he hid his presence so well, that they didn't feel him coming. And that was their downfall, they were taken by surprise. As Naruto killed the rogue ninjas, he collected their heads, he left the Uchiha for last. Sure, he put up a fight. The area of battle seemed to have been destroyed, the earth uplifted, scars on the ground showing the use of jutsus. During the fight, Naruto had let his bloodlust out, as he did with Deidara, the trees were blown away, everything in a 5-mile radius. The place was left looking deserted, with no sign of life. Naruto took the Uchiha's head, leaving behind the bloody corpse, one word left,
Perfidious.

Naruto flashed his way to Konoha, leaving a yellow streak in his way. Due to the amount of chakra and bloodlust released during Naruto's battle, Ninjas form Konohagure where alerted and sent out. However, they had arrived too late.
.
.
.
.
Thud.
Thud...
Was the sound that could be heard as Naruto dropped most of the S-rank criminal's heads on Tsunade's desk. Kakashi, Shizune, Tsunade, who whee present in the office looked at the heads in shock. Naruto seemed as if he just finished mowing the lawn. "I don't see the Uchiha's head." Said Tsunade after coming out of her shook. Naruto chuckled and proceeded to unseal Obito's head, handing it to a speechless Kakashi. "Mission complete Hokage-Sama." As Naruto said that, he body flickered away.

Time skip 1 year

Naruto, Sasuke and Katsumi sat in the kitchen, talking about their day. Katsumi had already graduated from the Academy being the top of her class. Sasuke was finally fully accepted by the village and Shikamaru for killing Asuma. Katsumi had come to learn about Naruto and Sasuke's relationship, she teased them when she found out, surprising both males. Overall the village was happy, and life was good.

Naruto's POV

I smiled genuinely as I saw Katsumi and Sasuke talking happily. "Glad you found a happiness kit." I smiled wider at this. 'Thanks, Kurama, I am truly happy.'

Finally, a family...

The end

^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^

A short list of Naruto's Abilities:

The force of will. Can force his will upon things, mainly nature, this helps to track, destroy, heal the environment, and take energy from it.

Sensing. He is a sensory-type ninja, combine with his force of will, he can sense chakras in a 1000+ mile radius.

Regeneration. Superhuman healing skills, and the naturally fast healing rate because of Kurama, makes him almost immortal, the only thing that can kill him is time.

Advanced knowledge in jutsus. He did his studying with scrolls and had improved just sus such as Rasengan, and Kage bushin no Jutsu (shadow clone Jutsu.)

Speed. Using chakra, he amplifies his speed, he can run nonstop for hours and not get tired, sometimes he's so fast, that he teleports short distances.

Bloodlust. Turns his insane blood lust into power and amplifies his will.
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^
^_^

Hope you guys enjoyed it. I know this final chapter was rushed, I felt that if I didn't end it soon, I would never update and maybe not even finish the book. I'm surprised I finished it, I never do, I lose interest quickly

I'm writing another badass Naruto book. I also plan on doing some more Sasunaru and gaanaru books. If you would like more of my work make sure to follow so you know when I release a new one, and if you are looking for some shounen Ai sasunaru, gaanaru, shikanaru... etc books, I have many reading lists

Speaking of my reading lists, I have so many organized categories of various anime yaoi ships, it's unholy, so check em out. I also have a reading list called, BEST EVER BOOKS IVE READ ON WATTPAD. The title of the reading list is no joke, the authors are really good.

I guess this is goodbye, for now, see ya next book (hopefully) fuckers,

~Fujoshi Goddess